• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale Fall 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Boots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I went and took a peak at the face case, it does seem a bit high for what's in it, but then I'm new to UD, haha. The Glinda palette though... so pretty! Tough choices!

The Glinda palette is one of my all time favs by UD.  Just sayin'...

Quote: Originally Posted by eucala08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When the naked palette go up to $52? I thought it was $50.

I noticed that on Sephora about a week ago!  Must have raised the price a bit, at least it's not too much. 

I saw this in my email, so tempting...can't resist!! Early christmas shopping here I go!... 
yey.gif

Well, they sucked me in with the Vintage 24/7 liners (on sale, of course, and there were some that I didn't have so I had to, right?) and then got me with the Theodora palette...(and some other things too...mumble mumble...). And now I am not allowed to buy eyeshadow (or liners) for quite a while! Darn those deals!  (Seriously, I am super excited.)

I accidentally just bought Manic, Rapture, and Strip along with 2 eyeliners....*sigh*  I have zero willpower against promo codes.

Ok, so I have the Fun, Feminine and Dangerous in my cart. Glinda is there too, and the UDPP. Waiting till Friday as it's payday! And the sale/code is good till the 12th. Yay!

I caved! I couldn't wait for Friday! I spent so much.... Oops. All the palettes! I got Fun, Feminine, Dangerous, Glinda as well as Omen & Evidence shadows by themselves, so I got the free palette thinger! Also got UDPP cause I've heard so much about it. I'm trusting you lovely people here on MuT to not steer me wrong! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

After my proclamation about yesterday's purchase and not buying anymore shadow for a long long time I already want to go back and grab one of the naked palettes...Shameful...

I didn't really NEED anything, but I <3 Urban Decay and don't have enough in my collection, so I couldn't resist picking up a couple things I wanted to try plus some sale items.  I got the Feminine palette (thought hard about buying Dangerous and Fun since they were such a good deal but decided I wouldn't use them as much), Triple Threat eye pencil set, shadow pencil in Sin, and the Skyscraper mascara since it was only $10 and I loved the only other UD mascara I've tried.  Not to mention another dozen or so items that went into and out of my cart before I finally checked out (looking at you, Glinda palette!).  
icon_lol.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by AgathaLaupin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  After my proclamation about yesterday's purchase and not buying anymore shadow for a long long time I already want to go back and grab one of the naked palettes...Shameful...
I 'inherited' a lot of neutral shades from my mom as she hasn't been using her shadows at ALL in the last little bit. So after spritzing them with some alcohol/cleanser, I have plenty of nearly brand new nudes. Otherwise I would have grabbed one of those as well! Yikes. Full blown into UD addiction or what..?

I haven't been able to decide on the vice 2. I have the first one and after playing with it a lot for a month or two I end up using any 2 or 3 colors. But all those gorgeous jewel tones are so pretty. Also trying to decide if I want a 2nd Naked 2 or get a Naked 1. My daughter and I use the crap out of my Naked 2...... Thinking maybe she needs her own.

Quote: Originally Posted by cidster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't been able to decide on the vice 2. I have the first one and after playing with it a lot for a month or two I end up using any 2 or 3 colors. But all those gorgeous jewel tones are so pretty. Also trying to decide if I want a 2nd Naked 2 or get a Naked 1. My daughter and I use the crap out of my Naked 2...... Thinking maybe she needs her own.
Naked 2 was sold out when I was loitering on their website (again) yesterday. Naked 1 was still in stock though.  

After hours and hours of going back and forth, I finally completed my order.  Thank goodness they extended the sale (I figured it would)

I am new to UD but love it.  I bought 5 single shadows a few weeks ago at Ulta and used my points for a good part of it.  Then it hit me, why by the singles for so much and I should try some naked palettes.  So I returned them and lost my points and money.  That sucks. 

So while using the discount would be great, I can build points with Ulta, and corporate perks Wow points, and also ebates if I buy at Ulta.  So I just narrowed my UD to MOSTLY what I can only get on their site. I did buy two singles so I could get a BYO palette.   

Lip Love 
Eye Shadow - Freelove and Toasted
Shattered Face Case
Naked Skin Beauty Balm - Travel (I wanted to try this before buying full size)
Fun, Dangerous, Feminine Palettes
Lust eye pencil
Double ended eye pencil set
Lip brush 
Mercury eye shadow pencil 

Now to go off and spend some money on Sephora and Ulta.  I have a 50 gift card there but want the Sephora favorites that is 75.  Ulta is more my go to store.  I build my points there and corporate persk

Depending on what you want from the favorites,SinJP has a makeup must have kit for $36 that we've been talking about in the active code thread. I went and bought one today.

Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Depending on what you want from the favorites,SinJP has a makeup must have kit for $36 that we've been talking about in the active code thread. I went and bought one today.
Wow. That's a GREAT deal right there.  I've already bought the Favorites kit (it's awesome!) so I'm glad there isn't a JCP/Sephora near me.  I'd be tempted!

Wow. That's a GREAT deal right there.  I've already bought the Favorites kit (it's awesome!) so I'm glad there isn't a JCP/Sephora near me.  I'd be tempted!
Do you like the if favorites for $75. There are items in that kit that I want vs the smaller one. Is the nars full size too?

Back