Urban Decay Naked 2 (OFFICIAL)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like Busted and YDK!

Is it just me or do Bootycall and Foxy look kind of just blah /boring/seen it a thousand times before to anyone else?

Foxy actually just surprised me.  It looks like a normal matte yellow shadow in the pan, but once applied, it looks more like the color Naked than anything I've seen before.  Theres absolutely no yellow on my hand (swatch).  

I hate all of you. LOL I am SOOOOO jealous right now! LOL Wait... it's almost 4 PM... Bill (mailman) must have passed (if he's working today).

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate all of you. LOL I am SOOOOO jealous right now! LOL Wait... it's almost 4 PM... Bill (mailman) must have passed (if he's working today).

My half braindead mailman actually brought it right up to my door since it was delivery confirmation. He shook the whole house banging on the door (and woke up my 3 y/o) then took off like a bat out of hell (Ive never seen him move so fast!)

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My half braindead mailman actually brought it right up to my door since it was delivery confirmation. He shook the whole house banging on the door (and woke up my 3 y/o) then took off like a bat out of hell (Ive never seen him move so fast!)
LMAO!

Well I'm sad, no package for me today. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Then again tracking still shows it in Florida. I'm also waiting for two cosmetology books - the actual book and exam guide, a package from Cult Nails and goodness knows what else I bought over Black Friday and Cyber Monday! LOL

LMAO!

Well I'm sad, no package for me today. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Then again tracking still shows it in Florida. I'm also waiting for two cosmetology books - the actual book and exam guide, a package from Cult Nails and goodness knows what else I bought over Black Friday and Cyber Monday! LOL
You said you ordered other things as well at that time, right?  Maybe mine was ready, set and just needed a label?  I'm still waiting too for other stuff from Ulta that I ordered on Cyber Monday.  UD spoiled me with this totally awesome super fast delivery!!!!!

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got all my black friday stuff on thursday! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> weird!

the mini gloss UD sent tastes like a york peppermint/chocolate patty. YUMS!

I noticed that too!  Its my first lip junkie so it was a nice surprise 
biggrin.gif

My tracking number says delivered, but when I asked my boyfriend, he told me only one package came & it was his cell phone battery & not my NAKED2! I hope it's not lost somewhere or I hope no one stole it. The mailman NEVER rings the doorbell despite putting up the sign & my packages always get stolen :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope this isn't like the incident I had two years ago with my book of shadows 2 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ...

I hope it wasn't stolen. That would majorly suck. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am in Western Washington so that means I get everything way later than everyone else. There are one or two companies where that isn't true, but I forget which ones.

Yikes! I hope you find your package. I know the substitute mail man lost/misdelivered my QVC Testtube (which I ended up getting a refund on since I NEVER got it and they're sold out). I'm still livid about that. Guess it's a good thing my package(s) didn't come today 'cause Bill (our mailman) typically doesn't work weekends.

I hope it's not stolen too! I bought to palette at 9:51 while in class during a lecture (I just wanted it that bad! lol I did the same for the BOS3) for it too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I sent it to my boyfriend's house hoping it would be better than mine.

So two years ago, I ordered the UD BOS2 and sent it to my house. I live in a crappy neighborhood & my UD package got stolen because the mailman decided to leave my package downstairs (which is outside) out in the open (I live upstairs in an apt unit). I called UD, they made me deal with USPS & USPS kept telling me they will "investigate" I don't think they ever did.. & I didn't bother calling UD again so I decided to hunt for my packages down my street knocking door to door. I finally found it a few blocks downs & the person said "oh this is your package?!" (DUH! it's on the address label!) & handed me my package.. OPENED! & they had the guts to ask me if I still wanted it or if they can keep it since they used it. Of course I took it back, I used my own money for it so I went home and sanitized it. Oh my goodness, I so hated that. They should have looked for my house or gave it back to the mailman so I would have had MY unopened BRAND NEW package & I knew calling UD wouldn't help because they were already out of stock.. total bummer.. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope it's not stolen too! I bought to palette at 9:51 while in class during a lecture (I just wanted it that bad! lol I did the same for the BOS3) for it too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I sent it to my boyfriend's house hoping it would be better than mine.

So two years ago, I ordered the UD BOS2 and sent it to my house. I live in a crappy neighborhood & my UD package got stolen because the mailman decided to leave my package downstairs (which is outside) out in the open (I live upstairs in an apt unit). I called UD, they made me deal with USPS & USPS kept telling me they will "investigate" I don't think they ever did.. & I didn't bother calling UD again so I decided to hunt for my packages down my street knocking door to door. I finally found it a few blocks downs & the person said "oh this is your package?!" (DUH! it's on the address label!) & handed me my package.. OPENED! & they had the guts to ask me if I still wanted it or if they can keep it since they used it. Of course I took it back, I used my own money for it so I went home and sanitized it. Oh my goodness, I so hated that. They should have looked for my house or gave it back to the mailman so I would have had MY unopened BRAND NEW package & I knew calling UD wouldn't help because they were already out of stock.. total bummer.. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would be LIVID! I am disappointed to hear how Urban Decay handled it. I know with Amazon they would send you a new one.

Yeah, I love amazon for doing that, but their choice of carrier (ontrac) super sucks too! I am glad to see that Urban Decay is doing better now though, since I have seen comments on their FB that they have been replacing lost/stolen items. I hope they will handle this matter better than two years ago if my palette is nowhere to be found :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ..

Wow! What they did was commit mail fraud since they knew it wasn't for them and was misdelivered. They're lucky it wasn't me since I would have filed a complaint with the post office on mail fraud/theft.

I think I would seriously have come unglued if I were you.  Between the thieving neighbor, the lazy postman and the uncaring Urban Decay, I'd go postal.  I hope you get your palette this time without all the headaches and frustration. 

Wow! What they did was commit mail fraud since they knew it wasn't for them and was misdelivered. They're lucky it wasn't me since I would have filed a complaint with the post office on mail fraud/theft.

usps is corrupt as hell, they don't care about anything. i complained so many times about the ways our mail got handled at the old apt, nothing ever happened. anything i said led to "once the package leaves our hands (regardless of where it leaves our hands) it's none of our business anymore." so basically saying "lol if we mess up, nobody cares. leave us alone." i filed a complaint 2 times and was promised a call back but nothing ever came.

i hope your package shows up untouched, lisa.

I got a sample of Lip Junkie in Wallflower and just tried it to day for the first time-- Oh my gosh, it looks so good with the Naked palette!  Nude pinky color, just awesome. Can't wait to get my Naked package!

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I noticed that too!  Its my first lip junkie so it was a nice surprise 
biggrin.gif

Ittttttt's ALLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEEEEEEE!

I live in Oklahoma. Dang, was that QUICK! 4 days!

I'm attaching some pics of unboxing in progress :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PS ... For those that missed out. UD will have more this coming week and my Sephora lady said "DON'T fret and do not get in a hurry to buy off Ebay. UD will have plenty more and remember it is not a LE item."

Latest posts

Back