Urban Decay Naked basics 2 is coming!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two nude palettes and that is more than enough for me. One is for travel and one is for home, which is why I haven't bought any of UD's newest nude palettes.

I agree, and I use my Naked Basics as highlighters, under the brow, inside the corners of the eye EVERY DAY. That's why it's the only palette I've ever hit pan on! I have a lot of bright colors but they last forever because I don't want to wear the same bright color every day. I think the original Basics is a complement to every palette. Even if you wear only bright colors usually you need a nude in some capacity. I'm curious to see these colors swatched. 
That is why I wear my Basics all the time.  It goes with everything.  I like bright eyeshadows and liners, but not under my brow bone, and usually just one or two bright colors  with some neutrals to tone it down, especially during the day.  

I have two nude palettes and that is more than enough for me. One is for travel and one is for home, which is why I haven't bought any of UD's newest nude palettes.
Yeah I think my one Naked Basics is enough, but I did hit pan on my two favorite colors so I probably should replace it with something right?!  And my birthday is coming up...

it is out on UD's site for sale. If you register with them, it is free shipping!

and yes, I am weak and I purchased it.
LOL, that's okay, I too purchased the moment I got the e-mail from UD. I do think it has a better range of shades than the Naked Basics 1, so I am looking forward to playing with it. In particular, I hope Frisk and Undone perform well!

These are in stores now, ready to be swatched. I swatched it on my wrist in Ulta yesterday and as I suspected, the three shades that start one from the left are awesome! However, I can't justify 3 eyeshadows at $29. So... I'll have to skip. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I picked it up yesterday and I suspect this will be my go-to palette for everyday looks. Especially since I panned my favorite two colors on the original palette. I love all the colors!

I just ordered this from sephora. Couldn't resist. I love nude colors and looks like these shades are cooler tones which is what I like.

Back