Victoria Beckham's seaweed 'wonder' shakes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SierraWren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well,if she is drinking those god-awful seaweed/sewage shakes(which sound like something a local health food store of mine carries, in dehydrated form--eww!)that might half explain the eternal and dreadful expression on her face, immobilized in apparent shock or horror,as if she had just recently tasted/smelled the most disgusting concoction on the face of the known planet--and swallowed the whole thing, down to the last revolting drop.
sleepyhead.gif
10.gif
ill.gif
Haha, that's a poetic form of summing all up! Indeed she looks like she's eternally constipated or something is smelling bad!
When she was on Spice Girls she was much more beautiful (although her wardrobe was quite bland)

Originally Posted by SierraWren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well,if she is drinking those god-awful seaweed/sewage shakes(which sound like something a local health food store of mine carries, in dehydrated form--eww!)that might half explain the eternal and dreadful expression on her face, immobilized in apparent shock or horror,as if she had just recently tasted/smelled the most disgusting concoction on the face of the known planet--and swallowed the whole thing, down to the last revolting drop.
sleepyhead.gif
10.gif
ill.gif
hahahahahahaha
add_wegbrech.gif

Still haven't been able to find out where I can buy the shakes, I'd rather get them in 'shake' form than tablet. I don't know I just think it would work better.

shes known for having seaweed body wraps but iv never read she has seaweed shakes, sounds vile!

where is she going to lose the 7 pounds from? what's wrong with these people i.e posh, nicole richie! they look uglyyyy, if they want to look pretty GAIN 20 pounds!

something you would drink with a peg on your nose and eat sweeties straight afterwards.

Have you tried Googling the official name of the seaweed? I think it's called "Fuxocinthin" or something like that. Does the article say? My local health food store has a big banner outside advertising, so I'd try a place like that.

Also, in answer to people who asked where to get seaweed powder, I bought some at Trader Joe's a while ago.

I'm pretty sure you would need to go to a health food store. Maybe one that sells vitamins, organics, and natural foods. Also try Whole Foods or Fresh Market.

I totally agree, they need to gain weight! The sad thing is they have all that money and obviously are still miserable.

I totally agree. Being that thin is not nice and looks unhealthy. Just seen a picture in todays paper of Kates Moss her knees. Looks all wrinkled and old. Your skin will look much nicer, and less old if it has some plumpness (Kelly Brook for instance)

Look at Victoria. Does she looks like somebody who cares about her health? LOL

There is only one way to lose weight: To burn more calories than you eat. And we should all do it in a healthy way... Not by drinking seaweed all day
biggrin.gif

Hello everyone,

The best Seaweed and Algae Shakes are made from dried seaweed (Kelp), which is easy to prepare. The new book, the 'Seaweed Jelly-Diet Cookbook Guide' gives step by step instructions on how to prepare dried seaweed for all your favorite recipes. The seaweed recipes are classified into three consistencies, a 'liquid' seaweed for the weight loss diet, a seaweed 'jelly' for soups and dips used for the nutritional diet, and a 'paste' for spreads, baking and sauces. Check it out.

Sincerely,

Clayten

I've heard that these are one of the only things she eats/drinks, that and frozen grapes. Seaweed is apparently good for loosing weight. But I believe if you look in the vitamin stores there are kelp pills that are just as effective in helping stimulate your metabolism. The only thing is the shake (If you can swallow it) would most likely be more satisfying than the pill obviously.

kopfkratz.gif
I like seaweeds, but a martian green shake doesn't sound too yummy, lol. Better take the weeds in the form of pills/"supplements". Agar agar is supposed to destroy about 700 calories/day while digested.

Back