Victoria Beckham's seaweed 'wonder' shakes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We drink something called "Sea Moss" in Trinidad. It's kind of like a shake, but it's thick. Usually with spices and condensed milk. Tastes yummy to me...

I didn't know it's supposed to make u lose weight..

Doesn't sound very appetizing. And there's something wrong with her head to think she needs to lose weight...pfft....psycho!

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif We drink something called "Sea Moss" in Trinidad. It's kind of like a shake, but it's thick. Usually with spices and condensed milk. Tastes yummy to me...
I didn't know it's supposed to make u lose weight..

trust me condensed milk will not make you lose weight, it will make you gain!
and the only miracle in losing weight is eating healthy and exercising, why do we want a miracle pill or shake??
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif trust me condensed milk will not make you lose weight, it will make you gain!
and the only miracle in losing weight is eating healthy and exercising, why do we want a miracle pill or shake??
kopfkratz.gif

Ha ha, I kno... I was talking about the Seaweeds part...

It sounds soooo bad I dont even want to know what it actually tastes like

And where the hell does that 7 pounds come off than??!?! that woman is to thin already

Algaes are good for adding oxygen to the blood and to help purify blood as well as the Chlorophyl helps with the skin texture. Over doing it though is not good either. Try organic proteins this is really good for your health I have been reading about a new protein that is fascinating its papaya protein called papayamine suppose to be excellent for loosing weight etc...

Back