Vote for Your Favorite - Living Dead Doll!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
15,810
Reaction score
11
Ok, everyone! It's voting time!

This was an amazing challenge, and we had a lot of scary yet hot entries!!!

So here are the entries for Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll!

Andi

28894-AndiLDD.jpg


bbprincess2147

28894-bbprincess2147LDD.jpg


BeneBaby

28894-BeneBabyLDD.jpg


Blondeplaymate

28894-BlondeplaymateLDD.jpg


Faith-Abigail

28894-Faith-AbigailLDD.jpg


Insensitive.

28894-InsensitiveLDD.jpg


la_chinita

28894-la_chinitaLDD.jpg


Leezer83

28894-leezer83LDD.jpg


MissMissy

28894-MissMissyLDD.jpg


MissPersia

28894-MissPersiaLDD.jpg


MissPout

28894-MissPoutLDD.jpg


nemuX

28894-nemuXLDD.jpg


PaleBeauty66

28894-PaleBeauty66LDD.jpg


PaperFlowers

28894-PaperFlowersLDD.jpg


purpleRain

28894-purpleRainLDD.jpg


radiobath

28894-radiobathLDD.jpg


Stephanie

28894-StephanieLDD.jpg


Zoey

28894-ZoeyLDD.jpg


You will have until Friday, October 19th to vote. Good luck, ladies!

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if I missed any entries.
smile.gif


 
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
I just tried to post my entry but couldn't because while I was resizing my image, the freakin thread was closed and I worked EXTREMELY HARD on it but I guess that doesn't matter....

...btw, another reason I'm so b ! tchy is because I have spent over an hour trying to get the stupid pictures transfered to my computer and resizing so before anyone judges me, put yourself in my shoes....

 
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
15,810
Reaction score
11
Originally Posted by rocksinger007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just tried to post my entry but couldn't because while I was resizing my image, the freakin thread was closed and I worked EXTREMELY HARD on it but I guess that doesn't matter....
...btw, another reason I'm so b ! tchy is because I have spent over an hour trying to get the stupid pictures transfered to my computer and resizing so before anyone judges me, put yourself in my shoes....

Please calm down. The thread was closed 45 minutes AFTER time was up. I gave a warning in the thread earlier today.

If you send me your entry, I will add it to the poll. But please be mindful of the deadline next time.
g.gif


 
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
15,810
Reaction score
11
Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow I can't vote! I had to type out all the names before I could put the poll up. Hopefully you can vote now?
If not, pm me with who you'd like your vote to be for, and I'll add a vote for that person.
smile.gif


 
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
3,459
Reaction score
4
Wow this one was really hard to pick from. I had my bf help me pick. He was the deciding factor. GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!!

 
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
560
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by rocksinger007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just tried to post my entry but couldn't because while I was resizing my image, the freakin thread was closed and I worked EXTREMELY HARD on it but I guess that doesn't matter....
...btw, another reason I'm so b ! tchy is because I have spent over an hour trying to get the stupid pictures transfered to my computer and resizing so before anyone judges me, put yourself in my shoes....

wow at the reason for editing.

This is just a makeup competition, all for fun.

Please dont bring any hostility into this.

Putting myself in your shoes, its not that serious.

 
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had to type out all the names before I could put the poll up. Hopefully you can vote now?
If not, pm me with who you'd like your vote to be for, and I'll add a vote for that person.
smile.gif


Sorry for the confusion Shaundra. Lol I was referring to the fact that there are too many great entries, that's why I can't vote
wink.gif
. Haven't voted yet haha...
 
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Great job everyone!

Wow PurpleRain and Stephanie ~ you guys look like the actual dolls! There is no expression in your eyes, just a blank stare... great modeling!

Hard choice but voted!!

 
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
15,810
Reaction score
11
Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry for the confusion Shaundra. Lol I was referring to the fact that there are too many great entries, that's why I can't vote
wink.gif
. Haven't voted yet haha... OOOHH! LOL! Sorry, I was really tired!
Nevermind, then! lol!
smile.gif


 
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
333
Reaction score
0
great job girls i love all entries everyone looks great..!!

 
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
0
What a great DTB. I had a difficult time choosing. fantastic job everyone!!!

 
Joined
Mar 2, 2006
Messages
10,057
Reaction score
2
OMG!! I think this was seriously the hardest choice I've had to make on these DTB's!! You ALL did fantastic!!!!

 
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by stefawn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great job everyone! Wow PurpleRain and Stephanie ~ you guys look like the actual dolls! There is no expression in your eyes, just a blank stare... great modeling!

Hard choice but voted!!

Yeah I was trying to achieve that look lol, thanks for noticing
rocknroll2.gif
 

Latest posts

Top