Vote for Your Favorite - Living Dead Doll!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Ok, everyone! It's voting time!

This was an amazing challenge, and we had a lot of scary yet hot entries!!!

So here are the entries for Dare To Be - A Living Dead Doll!

Andi

bbprincess2147

BeneBaby

Blondeplaymate

Faith-Abigail

Insensitive.

la_chinita

Leezer83

MissMissy

MissPersia

MissPout

nemuX

PaleBeauty66

PaperFlowers

purpleRain

radiobath

Stephanie

Zoey

You will have until Friday, October 19th to vote. Good luck, ladies!

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if I missed any entries.

Reaction score
I just tried to post my entry but couldn't because while I was resizing my image, the freakin thread was closed and I worked EXTREMELY HARD on it but I guess that doesn't matter....

...btw, another reason I'm so b ! tchy is because I have spent over an hour trying to get the stupid pictures transfered to my computer and resizing so before anyone judges me, put yourself in my shoes....

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rocksinger007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just tried to post my entry but couldn't because while I was resizing my image, the freakin thread was closed and I worked EXTREMELY HARD on it but I guess that doesn't matter....
...btw, another reason I'm so b ! tchy is because I have spent over an hour trying to get the stupid pictures transfered to my computer and resizing so before anyone judges me, put yourself in my shoes....

Please calm down. The thread was closed 45 minutes AFTER time was up. I gave a warning in the thread earlier today.

If you send me your entry, I will add it to the poll. But please be mindful of the deadline next time.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow I can't vote! I had to type out all the names before I could put the poll up. Hopefully you can vote now?
If not, pm me with who you'd like your vote to be for, and I'll add a vote for that person.

Reaction score
Wow this one was really hard to pick from. I had my bf help me pick. He was the deciding factor. GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rocksinger007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just tried to post my entry but couldn't because while I was resizing my image, the freakin thread was closed and I worked EXTREMELY HARD on it but I guess that doesn't matter....

wow at the reason for editing.

This is just a makeup competition, all for fun.

Please dont bring any hostility into this.

Putting myself in your shoes, its not that serious.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had to type out all the names before I could put the poll up. Hopefully you can vote now?
If not, pm me with who you'd like your vote to be for, and I'll add a vote for that person.

Sorry for the confusion Shaundra. Lol I was referring to the fact that there are too many great entries, that's why I can't vote
. Haven't voted yet haha...

Reaction score
Great job everyone!

Wow PurpleRain and Stephanie ~ you guys look like the actual dolls! There is no expression in your eyes, just a blank stare... great modeling!

Hard choice but voted!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry for the confusion Shaundra. Lol I was referring to the fact that there are too many great entries, that's why I can't vote
. Haven't voted yet haha... OOOHH! LOL! Sorry, I was really tired!
Nevermind, then! lol!

Reaction score
great job girls i love all entries everyone looks great..!!

Reaction score
What a great DTB. I had a difficult time choosing. fantastic job everyone!!!

Reaction score
OMG!! I think this was seriously the hardest choice I've had to make on these DTB's!! You ALL did fantastic!!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stefawn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great job everyone! Wow PurpleRain and Stephanie ~ you guys look like the actual dolls! There is no expression in your eyes, just a blank stare... great modeling!

Hard choice but voted!!

Yeah I was trying to achieve that look lol, thanks for noticing

Latest posts