Wallpapers i made for MUT

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Some wallpapers i made for mut, hope you all like them.
They've all been watermarked to protect the copyrights.
Requests for custom made ones are welcome

More to come.

Reaction score
Nuri rocks! Kickin' ass & takin' names girl! Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Wow! Those are awesome! What do you charge for custom work? I want something done for my myspace!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MACmaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! Those are awesome! What do you charge for custom work? I want something done for my myspace!! Thanks everyone!

I don't charge for the stuff that i do, its all for free ( for now ) but, you have to know that for most it takes me a looong long time to do because i am usually really busy so i take my time to do it all. But, let me know what you would like me to do for you and i will =]

Reaction score
What a great job. I love them!!!! Thank you for doing them.

Reaction score
Thanks Nuri! Look fantastic and I will use one of them.

BTW, could you make a MUT graphic for myspace that has some some of holiday spirit to it? PM me and I can give you more info. Nothing too intricate...just something to post on people's myspace page on behalf of MUT.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Nuri! Look fantastic and I will use one of them.
BTW, could you make a MUT graphic for myspace that has some some of holiday spirit to it? PM me and I can give you more info. Nothing too intricate...just something to post on people's myspace page on behalf of MUT.

I sure can! Will pm you