Warning for all tightliners! Your never gonna believe what my doc told me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So THAT'S what that is!!!! I even took a pic to show someone but thought I should google it first to see if it was happening to anyone else lol Glad I did. Thank you for posting that info!

I know this is gonna sound weird, but I have been sick as a dog this past week. I have laryngitis and went to the doc on Wednesday, well she gave me some Rx's and told me to rest. She then asked if I had any ?'s and I asked her about something that has been occuring for years. Sometimes when I blow my nose or spit, I'll see black spots. At first this freaked me out, I thought it might have some lung disease. But since I was never bothered and I thought nothing of it. When the doc asked me if I had any ?'s. I asked her about the black spots. She said that it is eyeliner that goes into my tearducks, through my sinuses, and finally out my nose. I was freakishly horrified, she said it causes no problems though and not to worry about it. Supposely it takes quite a while for this to start happening, so to any tightliners out there. Have you had similar experiences?
Thanks for this info!

I am so glad that you posted that! Ive been worried myself. I also had black stuff in my mucus... Though it was because of my smoking habit years ago. But recently i changed to a blue liquid eyeliner... And my mucus is blue! Its a bit strange, I'm thinking to get permanent make up done on my eyes to avoid this!

Back