We Have to Days to Rehome Our Dogs or we Get Evicted

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear this Kee. What about those friends you were going to give the dogs to?

I'm so sorry about that... that's horrible... One of my AVON customers had to do the same with her kitten. I would have taken him, but we're not allowed to have cats here in my complex. Luckily, my family took him and he has a good home now. Hopefully you'll be able to visit your babies often...

Kee, I'm so sorry. I think I saw a pic pf your one dog, (is it a pitt mix or something?) anway, she was soooo cute. I know it will be extremely hard for you. I'll say a prayer.
frown.gif

It would tear me up inside to have to find homes for my three cats and dog. I will be thinking about you.

aw, kee.. i went through the same thing. we just hid my dog until our lease was up and then we were out of there. at first, we gave him up for 2 weeks but, just couldn't bare to see him go so we asked for him back. i know how painful it is. i'll keep u in my prayers and hopefully everything will work itself out. xoxo.

Kee is there any news on the doglets? Hope you managed to sort it all and you can keep them until you move *hugs*

Nope, no news yet. I can't sleep still . . .went to bed at 10pm and woke up at 3am. I hate this
frown.gif

Back