Welcome Black Angel!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
We have a new member folks..BlackAngel..You have got to post some of your pics girl..She's got MAD skills in the shadow application dept(I'm a fan..Heck Ya
) Glad you found us

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Nice to meet you Black Angel.

Welcome to our fun and funky domain!

From Cali of - MakeupTalk.CALM -



 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Doh, how stupid am i! I saw that Skisker said that Black Angel recommended the site to her and i was like "does BLACK ANGEL post here?? Oh my god, thats great! If i had looked at a few posts previous i would have seen her BIG WELCOME here! Come on BA, where are you???

 
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi and thankyou thankyou thankyou for the warm welcome!!! I just checked back today. Im sorry I didnt come back sooner! You have a beautiful board here and you ladies are so nice!


PS, yeah I told Skiser to check out this site even though I didnt have time to reply earlier, I just could tell that its a pleasant and nice place to be. lol


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Hi BlackAngel!!!

Thanks for your nice compliments on MakeupTalk!





Originally Posted by blackangel

Hi and thankyou thankyou thankyou for the warm welcome!!! I just checked back today. Im sorry I didnt come back sooner! You have a beautiful board here and you ladies are so nice!


PS, yeah I told Skiser to check out this site even though I didnt have time to reply earlier, I just could tell that its a pleasant and nice place to be. lol






 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
Hi BlackAngel!!

How are you?





Originally Posted by allisong

We have a new member folks..BlackAngel..You have got to post some of your pics girl..She's got MAD skills in the shadow application dept(I'm a fan..Heck Ya
) Glad you found us



 
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Im good! Im good, busy with my rugrats and work


how are you?

******************************

Your very welcome Tony! I wish I had known about this site a long time ago!!! thats my only regret. the colors are really nice.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Yep, and guess what? Your Editor (AKA notpad) will not get filled up here. It's Unlimited






Originally Posted by Irishgirl

Yep..You've come to the right place..LOL! The "coupon code queen" has found a home...hee hee..I have more room here too because my notepad was getting jam packed with stuff and it wouldn't accept more stuff. I am off of school for the Summer so glad I could get a real forum going! So..welcome aboard the "traincase!"



 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Irishgirl Yep..You've come to the right place..LOL! The "coupon code queen" has found a home...hee hee..I have more room here too because my notepad was getting jam packed with stuff and it wouldn't accept more stuff. I am off of school for the Summer so glad I could get a real forum going! So..welcome aboard the "traincase!" Believe me, Irish, your notepad will NOT get filled up! LOL~!!! Mine stores about 999,000,000 KB right now.
Hugs,

Cali

 
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Irishgirl Yep..You've come to the right place..LOL! The "coupon code queen" has found a home...hee hee..I have more room here too because my notepad was getting jam packed with stuff and it wouldn't accept more stuff. I am off of school for the Summer so glad I could get a real forum going! So..welcome aboard the "traincase!" Hey girl, tell me how to view everyones notepad and how to work on my own, I can find it. I clicked on your avatar and cant find the link

Zena.

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Hi Zena. Tony here (programming dept of MuT).

NotePad(we call it 'Editor' here) Viewing:

There are many ways to find people's Editors. First of all, we have 2 editor's(notepads), the REGULAR editor and the SWAP editor. But you can't view someone's Notepad if they haven't started one up. To start one up, all you have to do is add some text or images to it. BUt if they HAVE set it up, you can do this:

  1. Go to the NONforum side of MakeupTalk here
  2. Scroll all the way down and look at the LINKS at the bottom...look for "searches", click it
  3. You will find 'member searches' there.
  4. To list all members, just click search without any variables entered (blank search)
  5. You can sort them alphbetically
  6. Find the user you want, click their name (this is a popup window)
  7. IF they have set up the Editor, it will show "Username's MyEditor" (notepad)

    How to work on your own Editor (notepad):

  8. On the right hand side of the forums, there is a collumn called 'review center'
  9. In this column, you will find a link called 'myEditor'
  10. That's it

    HTH






    Originally Posted by blackangel

    Hey girl, tell me how to view everyones notepad and how to work on my own, I can find it. I clicked on your avatar and cant find the link

    Zena.





 
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
thanks Tony, I finally figured it out:-D

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Zena. Tony here (programming dept of MuT).
NotePad(we call it 'Editor' here) Viewing:

There are many ways to find people's Editors. First of all, we have 2 editor's(notepads), the REGULAR editor and the SWAP editor. But you can't view someone's Notepad if they haven't started one up. To start one up, all you have to do is add some text or images to it. BUt if they HAVE set it up, you can do this:

[*]Go to the NONforum side of MakeupTalk here

[*]Scroll all the way down and look at the LINKS at the bottom...look for "searches", click it

[*]You will find 'member searches' there.

[*]To list all members, just click search without any variables entered (blank search)

[*]You can sort them alphbetically

[*]Find the user you want, click their name (this is a popup window)

[*]IF they have set up the Editor, it will show "Username's MyEditor" (notepad)

How to work on your own Editor (notepad):

[*]On the right hand side of the forums, there is a collumn called 'review center'

[*]In this column, you will find a link called 'myEditor'

[*]That's it

HTH


 

Latest posts

Top