Wet n Wild Sneak Peek of 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found them at my Walgreens! They weren't by the old WnW stuff though they were in the next aisle (shampoo & such) on a side counter. They only had a couple of each item on display.
icon_frown.gif

There wasn't a 50% off sign on the display but the shimmer pencils I got were .49!!! I might go back tomorrow to get one of the polishes & backups of the shimmer pencils weather permitting.

Lucky you! I looked all over and didn't see them. I am on the west coast though, and we are always last to get anything.

Originally Posted by AngelaMH /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found them at my Walgreens! They weren't by the old WnW stuff though they were in the next aisle (shampoo & such) on a side counter. They only had a couple of each item on display.
icon_frown.gif

There wasn't a 50% off sign on the display but the shimmer pencils I got were .49!!! I might go back tomorrow to get one of the polishes & backups of the shimmer pencils weather permitting.

Any time I'm out hunting for WnW at Walgreens or CVS, they barely have anything in stock. 

My CVS doesn't even CARRY Wet n Wild 
icon_rolleyes.gif
 However, there are about 6 Rite Aids in my area that do, and about 4 Walgreens that do. SOOOOOO, I guess I shall be hunting later today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought some stuff since they are 50% off this week at Walgreens. We don't have the 8 pan palettes, but I did get a 3 pan palette. The pigmentation and texture is awesome! I have the one with the three bright green shades. I also got that awesome cobalt blue polish in Saved by the Blue. Highly recommend that shade.

^ I also got the 3 pan palette in I dream of greenie and also got another 3 pan palette of I got good jeans. They didn't have the 8 pan palette yet and told me they might be getting it by Wednesday (today) so I'm gonna go back there soon and check out what they have now. I also bought 3 shimmer pencils, blue bronze and silver, all 3 are amazing but I like the bronze and the silver the best.

I went to Walgreens last night to see if they had the new pallets and at first I did not see them. Then I went around the corner and they were on a display with all colors still available (the 3 pan ones) I ended up hauling:

Lust 6 pan

Silent Treatment 3 pan

I dream of Greenie 3 pan

I got good jeans 3 pan

Sweet as Candy 3 pan

Spoiled Brat 3 pan

I'm Feeling Retro 3 pan

I'm Getting Sunburned 3 pan

Pride 6 pan

Black Liquid Liner

Brown Liquid Liner

902C Bare it All Lipstick

943 Reckless Speed Gloss

I was so stoked that I found everything that I have been wanting and the best thing of all it was all under 21 bucks. SCORE!!!! I can not wait to play with my new haul.

I'm officially jealous of those of you who were able to score some WnW goodies during the sale. My Walgreens didn't get the new stuff in. All I got were a couple of the eyeshadow singles, out of all the rest of the old stuff, I already got what I want. BUMMER! I bet they are putting out the new stuff today, now that the sale is over. I better not go and check, I'll want to kill somebody if this is true.

I found new stuff (except for the 8 pan palettes) on hanging displays by end caps, and some far from the regular displays. Sneaky So and Sos lol.

Oh yeah, I made sure to cruise around looking because they did that hide and go seek with the holiday palettes. I found those by the aisle with laundry detergent in it! Another blogger found them on the end cap of the diaper/baby stuff aisle. But, nuthin'!

I would have thought with you being on the east coast you would get it sooner than I would (I am on the west coast). I am dying for the 8 pan palettes. I might take a peek and see if they are in store now that the sale is done, but I doubt they were waiting for the sale to be over if they had all of the other new products out. Most of the polishes were nice but didn't pull me in. I have three of the new polishes.

The Walgreens nearest to where I live kind of sucks, they never did get the holiday palettes, I had to go to another town. I didn't have the chance to do that this past week, so just checked my own sucky Walgreens. I'll eventually find them and hopefully there will be another good WnW sale coming up at Walgreens or Rite Aid when the 8 pans finally surface since those are what I really want anyway. WnW said that they would be showing up around January 15th exclusive to Walgreens and Walmart at first, so we should be seeing them in the next week or two. They also said that just because they ship them on time doesn't mean the stores will get them out right away, depends on the store and how quickly they get their new stock out on the floor.

Oh, wow, those 8 tin palettes are gorgeous!  I'm going to have to take a look around for them.  The holiday icon palettes got eaten up at all my area drug stores before I had a chance to look for them.  

Originally Posted by BethanyBliss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, wow, those 8 tin palettes are gorgeous!  I'm going to have to take a look around for them.  The holiday icon palettes got eaten up at all my area drug stores before I had a chance to look for them.  

Are you from Houston? Cuz that's how it is with most items here, lol!

Wet n Wild is getting more and more enticing every year!

Nope, I'm in North Carolina!  I need to start chatting up the salespeople at my drug stores to get the insider info on when stuff arrives!

I had to go to Walgreens today (no, really, I had to pick up meds for my kid!) and I just happened to seek out the W&W 2011 display.  The didn't have the 8 shadow pallets in yet but I did get a couple of things!  I picked up coloricon 335 "Silent Treatment" which is really pretty---3 shadows.  At the top is a slightly shimmery muted peach, middle is a dark brown with gold glitter and the bottom is this gorgeous taupe.  I can't wait to play with it!

I also got 3 polishes:  the fabulous glitter pictured above, Party of Five Glitters; a pretty lemony yellow called The Wonder Yellows and Gray's Anatomy which is this amazing duo (trio?) chrome of grey/purple with a metallic teal sheen.  I'm totally in love with it but I haven't actually put in on a nail yet.  lol  

I'm such a sucker because I totally paid full price for all of these, even though I'm pretty sure at least one other drug store has Wet n Wild at BOGO 1/2 off this week.  Still, full price for W&W isn't much, so I'm pleased!

I made a trip to my Walgreens yesterday and I couldn't find anything. Not sure if they haven't gotten the new stuff out yet or if I'm late. I do have to go out and about today so I may check another Walgreens near by.

Back