Wet n Wild Sneak Peek of 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I meant the one with the purples. Not as pigmented, the glitter doesn't stay in place, and the colors muddy really easy. I would not recommend that palette even for $5.

Well I've already got the Lust palette and the Sugar Plum Fairy holiday palette, so I'm good on purples. I'll recommend the Lust palette to anyone thinking of buying Petal Pusher and tell them to pass on that one.

Finally found them! Because I read that Petal Pusher wasn't that good (even though I love purples), I didn't buy that palette. I bought Comfort Zone & Blue Had Me at Hello. CZ has very high pigmentation on all of its shades. I originally wasn't going to buy it because I have so many neutrals, but I don't really have many greens, so I bought it for those. The blue palette is decent. I don't like the white color...doesn't go on very smoothly. The rest of them vary from medium pigmentation to high pigmentation. I would buy it if you don't have a lot of blues, but if you do, this palette is not a must-have

Edit: btw, I have not used these on my eyes yet. I'm unsure about the blue palette but will keep it because a few of the shades are really nice & I don't have anything similar to the bright aqua color.

Question about Petal Pusher: I read on a blog that one person really liked a couple of the shades (here). Do those of you who've bought the palette agree/disagree with the blogger? I do like the ones she has labeled 2 and 3.

I found color 2 to be chalky, and not highly pigmented. Color 3 I agree with her assessment on. It is a gorgeous purple.

The eyeshadow trios look soo tempting! 
wub.gif

Back