What are you going to buy during Sephora's F&F sale??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it in store also? I'm going to go in and see MacGin in a week or two and get a lot of stuff that I need (or want...). Yep! They'll probably send out the printable coupon via e-mail the day before or the first day.
Goodness help my credit card... good thing for Bing cashback being 10% on Sephora during this sale!

Thinking of picking up:

Tweezerman

P123900_hero.jpg

shu uemura eyelash curler

P8119_hero.jpg

Same thing I buy every F&F sale: perfumes!!

I need refills on my Dior Addict Shine, Stella, and D&G The One. I'll have to check out the new scents too. I usually pick up about 6 bottles of perfume or so.

I so don't care about makeup right now.

Shoot, after seeing what MAC is offering this year for their Holiday collection I think I might not get anything from Sephora and get some things from MAC. Damn my small budget!!!
cussing.gif

Just a quick question, since I am neurotic and still debating lol. Would it be better to not get anything from Urban Decay, and wait for the next Urban Decay F&F sale? Their sale was 30% off, and this one is 20%.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just a quick question, since I am neurotic and still debating lol. Would it be better to not get anything from Urban Decay, and wait for the next Urban Decay F&F sale? Their sale was 30% off, and this one is 20%. I'm debating the same thing since the only thing that I want to buy is the Urban Decay Book of Shadows II. If I wait they may sell out but if I buy it now Urban Decay may have a sale next week then I will have paid too much. Too much thinking too little spending.

I don't know how often UD has sales, but I think their last one was in August. If all you want is the Book of Shadows II, the difference between the two sales is about $5.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know how often UD has sales, but I think their last one was in August. If all you want is the Book of Shadows II, the difference between the two sales is about $5. I should have done the math just $5. I'm getting it. lol

Plus shipping...unless you spend 50 bucks at Sephora and then the shipping is free. I can't remember what UD's website charges for shipping?

I ordered the Kat Von D True Romance e/s palette, and both of her perfumes: Saint and Sinner.

I will be near a Sephora this weekend so I might check the store out when I'm there, although I don't know how the sale works IN store.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know how often UD has sales, but I think their last one was in August. If all you want is the Book of Shadows II, the difference between the two sales is about $5. If you use Bing cashback, you'll get back an additional $3.84 back, or $1.54 with eBates, while UD has no cashback.

Im not sure what I am going to get yet... I need to get some liquid eyeliner and some Clinique Eye Makeup Remover...there was something else I needed too, but I'm drawing a blank, lol.

UD said in their facebook fan page that they are going to have an F&F sale pretty soon so I am waiting for that one since its 30% off...

Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif UD said in their facebook fan page that they are going to have an F&F sale pretty soon so I am waiting for that one since its 30% off... Really? Thank you!! I think I will pass up this sale. I have a feeling I am feeling the need to buy since a sale is on.

This is so bad! Usually when I'm on Sephora.com I'm always pointing out what I would want, and now that they are having a sell I can't seem to find anything that I would like to buy.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy--I was just on Sephora's website and after my purchase yesterday, I'm at 406 points. I'm going to have to spend another 100 so I can get my Kat Von D palette with my points! I didn't think I was that close! I can do it, I can do it!

I'm loving this sale. =)

So far I've bought:

Nars Orgasm/Laguna Blush Bronzer Duo and Orgasm Nail Polish Set

Urban Decay Hall of Fame

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II

Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Muffin Shampoo/ Shower Gel

Stila Gift of Appreciation

This Friday I'm planning on getting:

MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation

and possibly the Pink Clarisonic MIA.

I've been ordering in incraments of $50 to get more free samples. =)

I'm thinking I should've waiting for UDs F&F but oh well, I get the cashback with sephora.

I'm tempted to get the Smashbox Master's Class Vol. 3 Complexion Perfection, but I've read so many controversial reviews about this kit.

P217703_hero.jpg

Do you guys think I should get this??

Back