What are you going to buy during Sephora's F&F sale??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt get anything! i have reached the level where i should sell some stuff and not buy more. The only thing i wanted was TFSI and i got it in a set for $15. woot!

I was going to get the UD book of shadows 2 but then I thought about it and there is not point to buying the book of shadows 2 when I haven't even used the book of shadows that I have had for almost a year now. I'm not getting anything.

Originally Posted by lessy /img/forum/go_quote.gif when is the F&F sale? October 19 - November 02, 2009 you’ll get 20% off nearly everything with code FF2009.

omg lol thank you so much jazzie i almost missed out

i am kinda upset now i just placed an order yesterday lol

Originally Posted by Jazzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was going to get the UD book of shadows 2 but then I thought about it and there is not point to buying the book of shadows 2 when I haven't even used the book of shadows that I have had for almost a year now. I'm not getting anything. Good point. I wish I could have gotten my hands on the first one.

Back