What are you having for dinner tonight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's like 10 in the morning here and you guys are making me so hungry!! I am not sure what I'll make tonite for dinner. Whatever huibby wants to eat I guess; Last night we had Chinese. (yum) *chee* ;-)

Simple ol' meat pie with mustard and tomato sauce

And maybe some mashed potatos

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif nothing...felt too nauseous to eat Me too. But this thread is reviving my appetite!

We had nothing for dinner last night... But tonight we are having chef salads w/ chicken.

hi, i am new on here,but.......... i just finished making and eating chicken and shrimp pad thai with broccoli in it.

Originally Posted by LYZADORA /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi, i am new on here,but.......... i just finished making and eating chicken and shrimp pad thai with broccoli in it. i wanted to make indian food but decided against it while at the store

I'm gonna do a jacket potato with veggie chili. I feel like comfort food
smile.gif

Well! For me, since I am starting a diet...uh...chicken and salad, and a ton of water? Oh goody. I could really go for a big mac or something though, haha.

I went for mexican last night... first time having in it in a long time!

I had yummy chicken tacos, and a chicken enchalada. it was so good.

Tonight, I'm not sure what we'll be having.

making a tuna casserole with low fat mayo and whole grain pasta, and lots and lots of peas.

We ate at Panara tonight and had a Crispani.... Chicken and pesto!!! Mmmmmmm
biggrin.gif

Karren

Tacos. I really need to get back on my diet. I was doing Fatsmash and excercising. The combo worked, until I stopped doing both.
ooops.gif

Back