What are you having for dinner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Corned Beef Casserole. I like it and so does my daughter! Plus, it's really easy! Just dump all the ingredients together and throw it in the oven for an hour.

Originally Posted by Christie ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif will slow cook a pork roast all day and then add the BBQ sauce and make our own pulled pork. I love bbq pulled pork!! My gallon of Corky's bbq sauce just arrived from Memphis last week so I need to cook something!! Lol.
Now I've made myself hungry!!

Honestly we're probably just going to have leftover potato soup, and maybe some bread, lol. Or maybe order a pizza or something.

Originally Posted by Titty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always plan ahead the night before.. I usually thaw some chicken out or have some frozen veggies. That way you can combine them to make chicken Parmesan and pasta with mixed veggies or something like that. I usually get ideas from watching food shows too
tongue.gif

You should also be daring and try "exotic" foods to "spice" it up a bit or watch the Food Network channel! Try Vietnamese, new Chinese dishes (duck, barbecue pork, etc.) Armenian, Latvian, etc.

I would watch the food channel, but if a recipe has more than five ingredients, I lose interest! lol!

I am in the mood to cook this weekend, I just made sweetcorn fritters and homemade chilli sauce, they were good.

For dinner - I just bought some potatoes so I can make my favourite roasted garlic & rosemary potatoes and i'm having it with fried tofu and curly kale. Yum!

And I bought stuff to bake cup cakes and possibly cookies with too.

I love it when i have a whole weekend free to cook!

Tonight I'm cooking chops and sassages & vegies, I am not a a very creative cook.

don't know yet, probably something with veggies. and we have to eat my soufflé, i've made too much of it
kopfkratz.gif

I'm having black bean soup with vegetables.

Originally Posted by Lyndebe /img/forum/go_quote.gif tilapia and mac & cheese That sounds so good!

Originally Posted by jeansguyokc /img/forum/go_quote.gif Grilled chicken breast, baked potato and salad that sounds like my same old dinner! lol!

REMOVED by Admin

I had pasta and I ate too much of it and now i feel sick. The cookie with leftover peanut butter frosting from my cupcakes smeared on it was also totally unnecessary but it tasted good!!

Originally Posted by SalJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had pasta and I ate too much of it and now i feel sick. The cookie with leftover peanut butter frosting from my cupcakes smeared on it was also totally unnecessary but it tasted good!! Yum! That sounds like it was worth it though!!!!

Back