What are you wishing for?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Well, I've spent alot of money on new MU over the last 6 weeks so I have to pull the reins in a little. Like any junkie I have to plan for my next fix! Here are a few of the things I'm hoping for next month (yes I'm crazy for pallettes):

Whew! That's $74 just for 3 things

So.... What are you wishing for?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha maybe?? LOL im sure you'll fall in love with them! is it just the 2 you have already hunny? did you get my text? my phone is playing up! Yeah, just got it. I've had a mega bad day, my brushes arrived and I think I've got the same problem with the 2B as Nilufer, plus my throat is red raw from shouting all day.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cirean Well, I've spent alot of money on new MU over the last 6 weeks so I have to pull the reins in a little. Like any junkie I have to plan for my next fix! Here are a few of the things I'm hoping for next month (yes I'm crazy for pallettes):

Whew! That's $74 just for 3 things

So.... What are you wishing for?

Well, I think there are waaaay too many MU things I want, so I wish I would win the lottery right now so I can get all of them...hee hee....
Probably the most important one for me would be the Kevyn Aucoin brush set, but it's about $500 Cdn
YIKES!!!!

Reaction score
Waiting eagerly for the new MAC glitter liners to come out!

Reaction score
Prescriptives Flawless Skin Foundation, I keep hearing good things about it!

Reaction score
My current wishes (off the top of my head!!):

- all 3 of the MAC Holiday eye palettes

- MAC e/s in Digit, Beautiful Iris, Juxt, and Woodwinked

- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack and Shade

- Stila e/s in Dapple and Latte

- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Gel e/l in Chocolate Shimmer Ink, Ivy Shimmer Ink, and Graphite Shimmer Ink

- Px Flawless Skin Foundation

- KA SSE

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine I'm wishing for more Dior Addict Plastic lip glosses! I just got one and they are so awesome, I can't wait to get the rest!
what color did you get?I'm wishing for... one of those Biotherm eyeliners (magic painting), a chanelgloss,or a diorgloss,however, I was supposed be getting some l/s instead of l/g now... I think I'll just stay clear from the shops for a while,until I decide what I want

Reaction score
I'm wishing for Becca Loose Powder, UD Primer Potion, and any MAC or Stila brushes.

Reaction score
I'm wishing for Biotherm's lipsticks and lipgloss glossy splash! I really wanna try them!!

Reaction score
i'm wishing for sephora to accidentally send one of their cosmetics shippings to my house.

Reaction score
I'm also wishing they would sell Mac,Nars,Stila,.... in Belgium.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I want all of the new Veluxe Pearl MAC e/s. Oh yes, me too!!

Reaction score
Hmm...lots! Top picks I can think of...

MAC Shimpagne skinfinish!

Stila Natalie lipstick

Stila shadows (I really like the looks of diamond lil, barefoot contessa, latte, dapple, kitten and jezebel, but I wouldn't say no to any of them!)

Milani eyeshadows, how I wish they sold them here, everyone raves about them!

Benefit Hollywood Glo, or Stila liquid luminizers, not sure which I think would be better...

Reaction score
I forgot Benefit Dandelion, I've always wanted to try it.

$500 for Kevin Aucoin (sp?) brushes? That's a lot of money, why are they so expensive?

Reaction score
I just found out I'm going to NewYork, YEAHHHHHH. So, of course I want a really cute makeup/skincare bag. I loooooove benefits makeup bags, and that what I want, but I've spent so much $$$ lately
. I like the Glamorous Gabbi, what do you guys think of this one??? I like the smaller (Bermuda Betty) one too, but it's too small. Oh, and for some reason, even though I don't use concealer, I want to try Biotherm's Forget It concealer b/c I heard it was so good!!!! k--I'll shut up now. But I would want more

Latest posts