What are your have to have products to give you a glow?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
you have to have them, and they are your go to products you reach for when you need the luminesent glow

Reaction score
MUFE's shine on powders, Body Shop's sun gel, Clinique's shimmering tones powders, Inglot cream blushes, MAC rose pigment mixed with moisturizer.

Reaction score
My bare minerals make my skin really glow but i use Black Radiance liquid bronzer mixed with Studio Fix for a great shimmer and glow.

Reaction score
mark Glow XPert & Stila all over liquid luminizer

Reaction score
revlon skinlights and mixing vanilla pigment with my moisturizer. Pursebuzz has a good tutorial on Youtube.

Reaction score
yes Ive seen that video from pursebuzz also, I really like her videos I love the glow she gets from vanilla pigment and her moisturiser.

Reaction score
MAC MSF in lightscapade and WnW all over shimmer powder.

Reaction score
Lily Lolo Stardust basically gold in a powder form, Agnès b Bulle de lumière which is another version of it, a tiny bit of neon yellow glitter from limecrime.

Shinkirou from Fyrinnae is also great on the browbone.

Reaction score
Stila AOS Liquid Luminizer #6... MAC Shimpagne MSF is good for along the cheeks too though. Oh! L'Oreal Shimmer of Hope All Over Glow (from the Color of Hope 2007 Campaign).

Reaction score
Nivea Silky Shimmer Lotion

MAC Strobe Cream

MUFE Face & Body Foundation

MAC Silver Dusk and/or Golden Bronze loose powder

MAC Vanilla and/or Golden Lemon Pigment

MAC Pro Gloss

MAC MSF

MAC Naked Lunch e/s

Reaction score
Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nivea Silky Shimmer Lotion Ive always seen this but ive never thought of trying it on my face. cool

Reaction score
Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ive always seen this but ive never thought of trying it on my face. cool If you see any around, let me know!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you see any around, let me know!!! lol ok. I think I have seen it around my Duane Reade. Ill definitely PM you if i see it.

Reaction score
I use MAC Mineralized Skinfinishes. For a golden glowy look, I use Gold Spill. I really love the skinfinishes because they still appear natural and they are very easy to apply (with a skunk brush).

Reaction score
I have so many products that offer a beautiful glow and I need to start using them!