What color mascara do you wear?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually wear black, but I wear brown for a more "natural" look.

Those of you who mentioned colored mascaras: blue, burgundy, etc. - where do you get colored mascaras?? I'm wanting a dark blue to try because I have light blue eyes, and I think blue mascara with blue eyeliner would look great.

Black
smile.gif

I used to wear brown, but I like the look of black better.

black or dark brown, dark brown makes me look softer but black makes me look more spanking.

Brown-black for work; black evening. Sometimes soft black during the day with darker outfits and brighter makeup.

i always wear black, i just feel weird with anything lighter. sometimes i tint my eyelashes at the salon and then i just curl them.

i love colored mascara when i don't want to do a whole makeup, just a plum or green mascara and lip gloss and i'm out the door. otherwise i always wear black.

Ideally brown, but sometimes I have to settle for brown/black. With my PPP skin/red hair, darker mascara looks too harsh.

Most of my mascaras are black, but I find myself using brown during the day for a softer look.

Latest posts

Back