What color mascara do you wear?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I"m not sure if I already answered this, so Ill do it again. But I wear black mascara, as black as I can get.

i wear black and brown.when i dont wanna wear alot of makeup i wear colored mascara(blue,wine,pink green)

These days, I always wear very black/darkest black mascara. However, I did go through a phase two years ago wear I wore electric blue eyeliner on my top and bottom lids and matching mascara. It was pretty cute; I might have to get some more blue mascara pretty soon. I also tried dark green mascara once because I heard it would enhance the green in my eyes but I didn't like the way it looked.

If I'm going for a really natural daytime look - nude or lightly tanned eyeshadow, I will wear brown mascara.

If I am wearing darker or bold/bright colors, I will go with the black. I have very light/sparse eyelashes, so when I have a darker color on my lids you can't even see the lashes and I have to coat on the mascara
smile.gif

i made a mistake while buying my last mascara, so currently i'm wearing brown. that said, my lashes are so long with it it's best to wear brown rather than black on a daily basis lol.

I always use black as well.. maybe using a light dusting of a colorwashed gold on your lids with it can play in down a bit..

Well, my eyelashes and hair are dark brown, so I find blackest black really nice. It means I don't have to use an xxxxxxxx-volume for eye-focus.

Latest posts

Back