What Did you Eat For Breakfast Today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the blender : Berries (frozen or fresh), active yogurt, wheat germ, milk or soy milk, anything else like aloe, juice, aminos, whatever.

I eat a lot of bad stuff... I love having 2 sausage mcmuffins from mcdonalds (I'm going to have that right now!), HotPockets, Sausage/Spam/HotDogs/Eggs (any combination) with rice... or sometimes I'll have muffins, bagels with cream cheese, Chocolate, Chips, Oreos, Salisbury Steak... *so bad!* Or sometimes I just skip breakfast all together and eat a heavy lunch.

This morning I sent the bf for a sausage mcmuffin and hashbrown from McDonalds.... all because of your post. I haven't had one in 4 or 5 years, but these cravings are killing me... I couldn't get it out of my head. It was so good too.

lol

* 45 muesli

*100grams diet yoghurt

*cup of tea, skim milk and 3/4 tsp sugar

*kiwi fruit

this is what i have most mornings it makes me feel so good and healthy...then comes lunch time LMAO

I never have breakfast actually. It makes me feel absolutely sick if I have to eat something before 2 or 3pm. I know it's not healthy, but that's how it is for me

I treated myself to a home cooked meal. It was my first one in weeks. I had scrambled eggs with cheese, 1 slice of turkey bacon, a hash brown, and one slice of weight watchers bread. Yummy

Kashi Go Lean cereal with skim milk is my breakfast everyday. I find that it keeps me filled until lunch time.

I had a bowl of kashi cereal with half an apple and a cheese string (there only 60 cals haha ) and Im thinking what for lunch...probably homemade veggie soup .

you guys are so good! i had 2 bottles of aquafina, nature valley sweet and saltly almond granola bar, cup of black coffee.

Back