What Did you Eat For Breakfast Today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always eat breakfast even if it may only include wheat/or rye bread and orange juice - Beyonce - Still Slim @ 60 ! :saythat:

Had a 1/2 c. of oatmeal with a few strawberries, almonds and a dab of maple syrup...deliscious (got it from Fitness mag)!

Bowl of corn flakes with skim milk, glass of orange juice, one banana, and a whole wheat bagel with low fat cream cheese.

an egg, 2 slices turkey bacon, slice of whole wheat toast, cup of coffee

im attempting to watch what i eat but by lunch i was so hungray i ate a salad and a kit kat lol

do you like the soy milk? Do you take normal milk too sometimes?

My morningfood:

Toasted bread with meat slices and a cup of normal pickwick tea.

Lol, i like the soy milk (i take the calcium enriched version), and it's my usual milk :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't drink cow milk (i assume it's what you call normal milk).

I fell for some bread with a choco spread, and my traditional breakfast applesauce. Plus a tea i got at the healthfood store, green tea +gingko. Yum !

There was 2 eggs fried and 3 brown bread slices with a cup of coffee. I think it was too much.

Back