What Did you Eat For Breakfast Today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL @ broken. post as many times as you want ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i ate cereal, of course. fruit loops. woohoo. i also had french vanilla coffee.

I actually had a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich today! 2 slices of double fiber bread, natty peanut butter, and sugar free jam.

This morning I had 2 slices of cinnamon toast topped with sugar free maple syrup and strawberries. Mmmmm, mmmmm, good!!!!!

i had strawberry yogurt with corn bran squares cereal and fresh straberries thrown in, and I had an English muffin and a chocolate milk.

a cheesecake, dr. pepper, eggs, 6 slices bacon , toast .... .. lol .. i'm a pig ... i know ...

I had "Mock French Toast" made mostly from egg whites. Great recipe for anyone on the South Beach Diet like me. :satisfied:

i had a hotdog...and water....no appetite today.

Gonna make some tea in a bit though

Nothing yet, but i'm going to have Scrambled eggs and a fruitsalad with strawberry yoghurt (which i use as a fruit dip)

I had one of my newly discovered Whole Berry Blast Pro Bars which i'm totally in love with! They are sooo yummy and nutritious! They make a great snack, too.

I made wholewheat pancakes for the first time this morning. They are surprisingly yummy, especially with a smear of peanut butter and a banana.

Latest posts

Back