What Did you Eat For Breakfast Today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would be me, and thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it is the bottom half of my body that needs a little help, i have a big 'ol butt and big 'ol thighs, lol. hopefully weight watchers & exercise helps with that!

Nutrition for women Vanilla oatmeal

2 pieces of Honey dew melon (small strips of it)

Medium sized banana

Special K Blueberry cereal bar

Im a big believer of eating a lot of small meals throughout the day. This was from 8 AM to Noon. Now I will spend my lunch hour walking 2 miles on the treadmill upstairs in my office.

Im trying to lose about 5-10 lbs though.

Oatmeal with Fat Free Vanilla Soy Milk with:

Half a Banana

Handful of blueberries

Coffee with milk

I had whole grain toast with peanut butter and honey. I've been having that for the past couple of days. I can't seem to kick this peanut butter craving lately.

I split a banana with my daughter and ate a zone bar while running out the door to take my son to school. I always start with coffee. Have yall heard of gano excel coffee? It is so healthy, protein, iron etc. Very little caffiene but all the energy.

Go to ganoexcel.com and ask for a free sample.

I love it , but it is not cheap. I get the mocha.

I usually eat a 100 cal wheat mini bagel with soy jalepneo cheese and veggie sausage or granola and yogurt.

Don't skip breakfast girls.

I had two slices of double fiber, whole wheat bread and a 1/2 cup cottage cheese. Kinda boring!!

Oatmeal Protein Pancakes!! They're yummy AND healthy!!! Here's the recipe:

Oatmeal Pancakes

Servings | 3

Ingredients

1/2 cup Quaker Oats Old-Fashioned Oats

8 items egg white(s)

1/2 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese

1 tsp ground cinnamon

1 tsp McNeil Nutritionals SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener

Instructions

Blend in blender and then cook as pancakes.

* I sometimes blend a banana with it to give it a banana flavor!! You can use any berries or fruit you like though. Blueberries are really great in the mix as well!!

My new favorite breakfast....2 slices of Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin toast topped with cottage cheese blended with cinnamon and splenda. My Lord it's soooooo yummy!!!!!!!!!

Back