What Did you Eat For Breakfast Today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made oatmeal for my husband & I:

oatmeal, sliced bananas, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. I made the oatmeal with fat free lactose free milk. Then we bought Starbucks coffee when we reached NYC.:icon_chee

I'm hungry! I'm about to order a breakfast burrito from the Mexican restaurant around the corner.

I had 2 blueberry bagels toasted with butter, and 2 cups of Green Tea. Then I had this oat cake thingy.

Marisol, honey, you must eat breakfast in the morning! If even grabbing a banana, or granola bar on your way out the door.

I, personally, just cannot function without a good breakfast. Plus, you'll have more energy for your day!

:icon_smil

coffee at 5:30 this am ( I have limited myself to one cup from now on)

one serving of oatmeal with tsp brown sugar and fat free milk. I love oatmeal. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> not to mention it is very good for you!!

Amethyst, since yr familiar w/ WW, do you think we could format this check ins on a day to day basis like FOTD? Or if yr familiar w/ the WW message boards, you may know exactly what I mean.

Thanks:) I wouldn't mind at all but I'm not a moderator & I think you will need to get Tony's permission for that...

I know that I should... I do drink a lot of water, especially in the mornings, so that keeps me full.

For breakfast, I only had a bowl of Weight Watchers Cereal, the Honey Almond Crisp kind with some skim milk.

Really all we would need to do is start a new thread a day. E.g. Breakfast check -in or meal check-in 1.13.06. Otherwise, this could quite possibly become the longest thread in the world. I don't see the need for a separate forum.

A healthy breakfast is key to losing weight and keeping it off, according to the National Weight Control Registry, which tracks men and women who have lost 30 pounds or more and kept it off for at least a year. If you wait to eat until later in the day, you'll likely overindulge and consume more calories than you would if you'd eaten earlier.

Success tips:

# Within an hour or so of waking, eat between 350 and 500 calories from any healthy foods: nonfat yogurt, toast with peanut butter or an egg-white omelette with vegetables.

# If you're in a rush, munch on the move. Good on-the-go grabs include a smoothie, fruit or whole-grain cereal in a single-serving bag.

**On a personal note. Remember, breakfast doesn't have to be breakfast food. It can be anything you want!! You can have a Cambell's Soup At Hand if you so desire**

Back