What Did you Eat For Breakfast Today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thank you!! Well, since I'm doing WW, 2 egg whites is only 1/2 a point!! That beats 4 points for 2 whole eggs!!! I actually really like egg whites. With a little salt and pepper, I can't even tell the difference!!

mmmmm....I LOVE bananas!!! My favorite dessert these days is a sliced banana with some fat free cool whip!! It's like a low calorie banana split!!! Yummy!!!!!

Maph - tell me about Splenda! I knew Nutrasweet and Sweet & Low was bad for you but I thought Splenda was cool since its made from sugar.

PM me please!

I had just under a cup of Life Cereal w/ 1/2 cup of 2% milk.

I'm going to try to keep my calorie intake down.

I had two slices of whole grain home made bread with mayo and turkey ham!!Mmmmm

i had a little bit of scramble eggs with lots of tomatoes, onions, and green pepper ( the egss ere so nasty it was some special egss it only had 30 calories) and then i have some light and fit strawberry yogurt only half cause i was full:icon_chee

Colombo light peach yogurt & a small bowl of fruit (honey dew, cantelope & grapes)

I had a bacon, egg, potato breakfast burrito and a green drink. It was yummy. Well, the burrito was, atleast.

Wow..lots of healthy eaters here! I love it. I eat pretty healthy..but I do get in my share of junk food everyday.

This morning I had..

1 granny smith apple, cut up with nonfat organic vanilla yogurt, wheat germ and coconut on top,

a few cups of Awake black tea

and 3 bowls of Optimum power cereal.

I am always very hungry in the morning!

I was bad this morning and didn't eat breakfast at all. I almost always do, but we had to go to WalMart which is about 45 minutes from here, and I was busy cooking my son breakfast and getting him ready. I didn't eat anything until the ride back, around 1 PM ( :icon_eek: ), when I had a Peanut Butter Pria Energy Bar. I love those!!!!

carrot cake and chai latte. :icon_redf (bad bunni i know) but it was sugar free carrot cake that i made, delish!

I did better today than yesterday. I had my two egg whites with whole wheat bread (with a little fat free cream cheese). I also had a toddy coffee with skim milk.

Malinda how do you make your egg whites, boil and unattach the yellow ball inside? of you make it scrambled? and then what? thanks, lol, i am just curious, i love eggs.

bunni - I just scramble them. (I'm not very skilled at making hard boiled eggs. I always have problems with removing the shell!!) I break the egg open and only remove the egg whites into a bowl. I discard the yolks. Then I whip them up in the bowl and dump them in a skillet over medium heat. They cook very fast, and with a little salt and pepper, they're just as good as whole eggs!!

I had green grapes and dry Raisin Brand (I am lactose intolerant so I can't drink milk)

Coffee with 2 splends & half & half and a blueberry muffin. I was bad this morning I know. =X

Back