What Did you Eat For Breakfast Today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 egg whites, 2 slices whole wheat toast (with sugar free jam), and 1 slice turkey bacon!

:icon_redfOmg,about a week ago, I had the worst possible breakfast!!

-A slice of leftover pizza

-a glass of pop

-and 2 little smores w/out chocolate in the microwave!

I don't normally eat this unhealty!:icon_eek: And I eat super food for breakfast, alot sometimes i'll eat yesterdays Kentucky fried chicken!!!!!!!!!!

But its funny though cause I am still unerweight!

Man, I wish I could eat all that and STILL not need to lose, lol!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE cold pizza for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!

oh but my pizza was warm. But, I think I am on the road to recovery, cause today I had a glass of milk and muffin(but it was chocolate:icon_roll ) and a small salad!!! I am trying to eat more fruits and vegetables lately so I can look a little healthier for a royalty pageant I 've entered:icon_smil

Had 2 Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, sliced in half and toasted with cream cheese on top, and a cup (or two) of Black Tea.

tuckey and fat free american cheese with a bit fo mayo and mustard and some sliced onion on a sweet french roll.

I didn't do too well this morning. I had two slices of whole wheat bread, 38 grams of honey nut cheerios (yes, I weigh my food, lol), and 1/4 cup of skim milk. But hey, at least I have my portion sizes under control, lol!!!

How are you liking Ezekiel bread Mel?? I tried it a long time ago before I got serious about my health, and I've been thinking about trying it again. It's supposed to be the healthiest bread for you!!

I had the swallowing of my saliva. mmmmmmm.

SIKE! But, I did starve.

Tann

OK, today I had one slice of whole wheat bread, 2 egg whites, and 2 slices of turkey bacon. And I just ate 1/2 cup of cottage cheese!!

I ate oatmeal with bananas and blueberries. I'm eating everything today - I got cramps and I'm mowing down all the food in my path!:icon_redf :eek: :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :(

7am ~ pink lady apple.. these are the best!

and at about 9am i will have some weight control quaker oatmeal, mmmmmmm

i tend to eat smaller things throughout my day, every couple of hours i eat something usually. and i still keep within my points! (on weight watchers)

Back