What do y`all think of blind dates?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle OMG that sounds terrible. leather pants? wtf
wink.gif
did your friends not know he wasn´t your type?I bet you were mad they set up a date for you without you knowing.

my friend knew it wasn't my type, that's why she didn't tell me it's a blind date!

YAY! i'm glad that you had a good date!

online really isn't all that bad. it's like the same thing as meeting someone somewhere and getting their number. at least with online dating you guys have talked for awhile and you know something about him.
icon_smile.gif

NEWS:

my date wrote me a couple of text messages just now saying he really wants to see me again this weekend, as soon as possible *yay*

he asked me if I have plans for this weekend-which I do, but I can work around that to make more time for him. so I was like, well I have some plans b/c I´m gonna celebrate my B-day, but the LATE nights are still free. his reply

"Wow, the late nights are free? *hehe* Ok would like to c u as soon as possible, how about we do friday like we did last time and saturday too if you want"

I mean, "how bout we do fri like we did last time" ?? I´m not gonna ask him what he means exactly. but he means either

a) cocktails and talking like last time

B) lets jump into bed like last time

c) a combination of both like last time

guys are usually pretty clear, but that´s a lil unclear. ok I guess I´ll find out soon enough
tongue.gif

just wanted to keep you guys updated. this guy is godsend right now, as he´s nice and sweet enough to distract me from my broken heart and he´ll be leaving before he can cause another heartbreak himself.

god bless american guys
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

NEWS:
my date wrote me a couple of text messages just now saying he really wants to see me again this weekend, as soon as possible *yay*

he asked me if I have plans for this weekend-which I do, but I can work around that to make more time for him. so I was like, well I have some plans b/c I´m gonna celebrate my B-day, but the LATE nights are still free. his reply

"Wow, the late nights are free? *hehe* Ok would like to c u as soon as possible, how about we do friday like we did last time and saturday too if you want"

I mean, "how bout we do fri like we did last time" ?? I´m not gonna ask him what he means exactly. but he means either

a) cocktails and talking like last time

B) lets jump into bed like last time

c) a combination of both like last time

guys are usually pretty clear, but that´s a lil unclear. ok I guess I´ll find out soon enough
tongue.gif

just wanted to keep you guys updated. this guy is godsend right now, as he´s nice and sweet enough to distract me from my broken heart and he´ll be leaving before he can cause another heartbreak himself.

god bless american guys
claps.gif

Do you want me to answer your choices???

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Do you want me to answer your choices??? sure. can´t hurt to hear it from a guy´s point of view

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)

Do you want me to answer your choices???

Well...hmm Since you didn't include "Would like to meet up with a really Nice and beautiful Austrian girl" , the I will have to go with "C". giggle
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well...hmm Since you didn't include "Would like to meet up with a really Nice and beautiful Austrian girl" , the I will have to go with "C". giggle
wink.gif
yeah I agree. that would be my favorite choice too *lol* at least I think he does like to talk to me too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Andrea, that's good that you guys are meeting up again...he seems like a good distraction for you right now. Just be careful! oh I will be careful. all I need right now is a distraction, and he´s perfect for that. and I actually like him too, so that´s even better

Back