What do you believe in?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was raised a Catholic. But in my teenage years I started believing that there is a higher energy out there I don't know what it is be it a god/goddess. I also believe in angels. I love meditation I am trying to do it everynight before I go to sleep. I love anything that has to do with Astrology, Numerology, Feng Shui.

I also believe in aliens. I refuse to believe that we are the only planet that can sustain life in such a gigantic universe. I use to make the comparison that our galaxy is like a grain of sand on the beach.

I believe in God, religion being Islam
smile.gif

It's funny a lot of you guys mentioned aliens, or other beings. I totally agree with you! In islam there is mention of "jinn's", and mention of beings other than what we know. I found that cool.
smile.gif

i believe in the black cat and holy cow.

they must have been the very founders of the universe.

no i'm just kidding, i'm an atheist.

I was born and raised a Roman Catholic, I do believe in God, and I've remained faithful to my religion, I pray everyday, but I don't go to church. And I have to admit there are a few things in the Catholic religion I don't agree with.

i believe in God but at 35 i have never found a religion that makes me feel like i belong, does that make sense? i have been to catholic, jehovahs witness, christian and mormon but all i do is pray to God and i believe in him.

Back