What do you collect?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Leony, :wavey:

I love collecting scarves from around the world. :smilehappyyes:

I have a collection of very old coins, from like 1800. I can't see what country they are from, since they are so tarnished. But I use to collect diffent kinds of condoms, but they all have expired, and I don't do it any more...

1. hot wheels (i've got 3 boys after all!)

2. starting to collect nars blushes and eyeshadows

3. anything with black cats, nick nacks (mostly ceramics and miniatures)

4. rock t-shirts

5. shot glasses

6. cds

7. fairy drawings and art (that i draw myself)

8. photos

9. cute and sexy panties and bras (i got a ton of stuff with tags still on them!)

10. corona beer nick nacks (t-shirts, bottle openers, posters, sweatshirt, towels, etc)

My belly button collects lint sometimes and the other day I found a part of a corn tortilla chip in there.

I don't formally collect anything but I somehow wind up accumulating lots of stuff, like belts & bags & make-up, you know life's necessities. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My mother collects knick-knacks and frames. My house is covered in picture frames. In some places, you can barely see the wall.

Hm... mostly CDs and books from authors I like. Garfield/Dilbert comics. Videogames. I try not to collect too many things since it's starting to burn a hole in my wallet...

I collect rocks, gems & crystals. Have done it since I was really young. :smilehappyyes: I use to also collect coins and stamps but gave that up a long time ago.

Usuals:

Lots of makeup items from MAC,Stila

Music CDs

Decorative items for my house

Handbags(can stop collecting these)

Perfumes

I used to collect Lenox Cat figurines but stopped when i run out of curio space.

I have every single one made up to two years ago.

One day when i buy a second curio i'll have a lot of catching up to do.

I don't consider make-up, purse and shoes collections because they're more like necessities. I mean i NEED to own 37 pairs of boots! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

DVDs -- in Bangladesh you can get DVDs for what's worth 1 USD! and my parents had me go there for the first time in December and will have me go again in a couple of years.. (they were born there, along with my g parents and other family)

sea glass -- started in the summer of '05.. my mom's getting a huge jar to display the collection beautifully

Salt & pepper shakers. I have ones I've received as gifts from all over. I've ran out of space. My favorite set is one my Hubby gave me years ago. Elvis blue swede shoes and they are very cool :smilehappyyes:

Marysunshine

I have started collecting MAC postcards, but just recently

Ladybug items but usually my students or family buy the lady bug items not me

Latest posts

Back