What do you collect?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect:

CDs

porcelin dolls

unicorn,

dragons,

fairy figurines

fantasy things basically...

and Korn merchandise... LIEK CRAZY!!!

I collect crystals,angels,makeup! sunglasses and silver jewelry as well as handbags and Dr Scholl high heeled sandals.

heehee you guys are interesting. I only collect clothes, shoes, bags and MU stuffs:idea: oh and cooking stuffs too

i would have to say:

t-shirts- comfortable, 100% cotton, with sayings, logos, or anything thats cute that i can wear around my home

books- usually makeup (of course), but also any book that grabs my attention

refrigerator magnents- especially if they have funny sayings on them

Nothing... Not true! GWTW items! I need to get on the ball more with that. I used to collect teddy bears. But just the GWTW now... And e/s *lmao*

hmmm , i used to collect all sorts of cool stuff before i had kids, but now i like buying them things... but every now and then i go and find LOVE at the bookstore!

i love to collect :

books on magic, astrology, LOTS of tarot cards, star charts, etc...

tattoo magz

makeup( recently)

definately movies( even when and bought a dvd recorder so i dont have to buy buy buy alll the time)

lil Buddhas

i also like going to my local flea market and finding knives, but the knives have to be hidden in the sculpture. my fav that i have now is my gnome hanging on the wall, and you pull on his hat and out the comes the big fat sharp knife, i have it place by more front door incase i need it !

i also acquire the hot wheels cars for my 3yr old, we have 500 now. OMG what a pain to pick those up!

also i love finding my fav childhood movies and cartoons. ive got the old care bears movies, im desperately wanting the rainbow brite movies, my lil pony shows from back in the day!

well i guess you could say i still collect ALOT of shi.....!

thats cool!

wenever we take a vacaton trip we colect rocks from the placws we visit ...giggle..

Well, makeup of course, my mom started a doll collection for me even before i was born so i have tons of dolls, stuffed animals cause I love them, used to sorta collect purses, and in general I pretty much horde stuff - anything. I hate throwing stuff out

yea that sounds like you Lisa

I have a collection of Star Trek stuff, a bunch difrent Phasors, few diff communicaors, tricoder, 5-6 models, colectors globes, and the Star Trek Hallmark Christmas ornaments...

I used to have a huge collection of pigs..figurines, pictures/posters, stuffed things. And I used to be into sailor moon, the animated series. dorky, lol! Right now all I really collect is makeup, bath products, earrings, hair products, shoes, dvds, books and old letters or cards that mean something to me.

I collect cat, dog, pig, horses and alligator items. As well as postcards and stationary. I also collect mardi gras masks.

Frogs! I love'em. I collect books, pictures, earrings, etc. Basically, anything with a frog on it. I tend to like the more realistic representations of them. I don't have any live ones yet ,but I would like to one day.

Latest posts

Back