What do you do when you get really angry?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll lash out, start whining, silent treatment/dirty looks...

And like Kee, my English shuts off and French comes on, but the "other" kind of French.

Go in my room, SLAM the door! I'm usually calm, but when someone pisses me off, they don't wanna see that side of me. I need to do yoga or something.

When I get really angry I just have to throw something!! Or break something....kinda makes me feel better.

I didn't know you spoke French Kee

Well usually if I am angry at my boyfriend I stay silent and I am pretty sure he just feels the negative energy... when I am mad I usually don't want to speak to anyone in general.

it's really hard for anyone other than my boyfriend to piss me off

Before I use to get crazy when I was angry like get in my car and drive, drink, scream, throw things around. ...but yeah nothing good came out of that...

I start hyperventilating when I'm really angry... and I will cry tears of rage if I'm super angry. I also throw things, LOL

its good to walk it off. Usually more like power walking. Sigh.

People could always tell if I'm angry. I don't hide it. I think for the most part I ignore people or give attitude, depending how angry I am I cry.

I need to clean when I am angry. That is a great idea! Actually, I slam doors when I am angry.

Originally Posted by lglala84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't know you spoke French Kee Yep, I'm Acadian
smile.gif

If I'm home, I slam doors, throw stuff that won't break. If I'm working I totally shut down and ignore everything around me. In either case I talk much louder than usual and I won't cuss at work but I spew it at home.

yell of course then there's always the silent treatmeant and when i'm really angry i spoil the shit out of my daughter lol which i don't believe in spoiling

I shut myself away in my room or the bathroom and cry, and either stop breathing or hyperventilate - like Rosie said.

I have to experience my emotions in private lol!

Wow...cheery thread huh
biggrin.gif

i must have a very expessive face cause most people know when they piss me off..... My husband for sure! Other people though it takes a whole lot to piss me off so they dont usually see that side of me...... but when i am mad i just say what i have to say and eff. it! Just leave me alone and i will get over it MUCH quicker than if you are in my face still talking about it.

if its not too bad,just go and hide in the computer, dont seem to bug me much when im on, expects the same respect back.if im p!ssed,some yelling,more cussing and muttering. if im bent, out the door to shoot my bow! some days that is the only thing that works because it forces me to concentrate on something besides what bent me in the first place

I have been told I get that look. It must be true because most people can tell I am not in a good mood.

I think that depends on the situation. If it's not very personal, I swear and argue. If it touches me on a deeply personal level I might cry tears of rage or frustration. When I'm hyper-angry, which thankfully didn't happen in public yet, I ram my fist into the nearest wall. So you wouldn't want to be up-close if I'm in this state
biggrin.gif

I once even hurt my knuckles when I rammed them in an elevator. I've still got scars. I also throw things when I'm angry. Once I threw my mobile with all strength at a well. Good ol' Nokias, they simply won't break!
biggrin.gif

Thank God I'm a rather calm person, and those were only borderline situations...

Back