What do you do when you get really angry?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I get angry I laugh.
rofl.gif
I pretend I'm not so that the arguement will go smoothly. But I think it's funny so I laugh.

Other times I shake my head and think about things and why they are the way they are. Like this lady smoking with her babies in the car that I saw while I was driving.

When I get furious I usually talk very calmly and bring up evidence or whatever so I win my fight lol.

well when i get angry WATCH out.. first i go by lifting my eye brow.. and getting really quite.. then when you have eventually pissed me off i start by verbally cussing and going off. and if you continue to piss me off its get physical or i grab the closest thing and throw it ... at them

yeahi was always kicked out of school... or fired from a job

im bipolar

I don't get angry much... Pretty level headed but when I do get mad I either just totally shut up!! Seathing... And every so often I explode... Been a long time but I have put my fist through more than a few windows.. Mainly in doors... Hurts like hell and bleed pretty easily!! Lol. But like is said.. I don't get mad..... I get even!!
biggrin.gif

Karren

If I get really mad, I walk away. But when I walk away, I don't come back. I don't forgive easily and I do NOT forget, so if I get to that point...it's pretty much beyond the pale then.

I usually scream when i'm angry, and everyone gets scared. I'm like hulk except i don't turn green. My therapist used to tell me it's ok to get angry, i don't like it. If a person is to angry they could get really sick.

If I am work I get really silent and seethe.

If at home or pissed at friends. I scream, curse, throw things, punch walls. If I am extremely mad I kinda lose control and will curse and say whatever comes to mind whether I mean it or not. Sometimes I don't even remember what I have said. Though this is a female trait in the family because my cousin does the same thing. Or I can also start crying when my emotions overwhelm me.

If im mad at somebody.. I argue and be total b*tch with them... but usually just honesty that hurts & sometimes i say things i dont mean.

when i get reallly mad i call somebody up and rant and rant and usually they relax me.

and i go to tell more people.

When i get mad its usually people related.. friend related.

I say everything in the world to the person I am mad at. I scream, curse, act like a total idiot. Then I cry.

Back