What do you eat for breakfast ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i could of swore i just posted in another breakfast thread.. maybe im crazy, i had a french bread pizza today for breakfast.

yogourt with fruit and some maple granola.. yum

oh and of course.. very important.. coffee.....

I'll have an breakfast sandwich, which is a wheat english muffin, 1 fried egg, slice of cheese, and strip of bacon. MMMM. That keeps me full until lunch.

red bull and a pack of ciggies if i have to be up before 9am, luna bar if its before noon and if i can sleep in i make my boy cook me something and have a big meal over there.

Oh it is...it is. Also, if you replace the bacon with Canadian bacon, it'll be like your own Egg McMuffin.

Whole wheat/flax bagel toasted with peanut butter, orange, apple, bowl of corn flakes with skim milk, glass of water.

Fresh fruit salad usually

Sometimes my lover makes me oat-pancakes, those are just delicious!

I'm like your brother Magosienne...I eat the first thing I see on the table... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL... I'm a breakfast person, so I can't go through the day without eating something in the morning or else I'll get super dizzy. I love big breakfasts with pancakes, sausages, and eggs. Or sometimes just whatever's left over from dinner the night before when I'm lazy...and when I'm on the run I just grab a muffin and bottled water.

Typically its a bowl of Vinilia Almond Special K with Fat Free milk.. Once in a while I'll have a bagel with low fat cream cheese.. And a glass of concord grape juice...

Karren

Most of the time I don't eat anything...today I had a Southern Style Chicken biscuit from McDonalds...although, I eat the chicken separately and put honey on the biscuit, I also had a sweet tea, extra ice.

Sometimes fruit and yogourt. Other times I'll have an english muffin with cheese. Or maybe a bagel with light peanut butter or cream cheese, but those are the usual things.

Yeah same here, I LOVE cereal!!! I have like 6 kinds or something all to my self :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Right after I wake up, my routine is contacts on, wash face, brush teeth and CEREAL. Any kind, special K, Reeses, graham squares, lucky charms, wheaties, raisin bran, kashi, you name it. I look forward to it everyday since its the only time when I can really relax and be alone but today I had that biscuit sandwich thing from mcdonalds. I forgot how it tasted like lol.

Back