What do you eat for breakfast ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the weekdays I'll have a bowl of cereal or oatmeal. Then on the weekends it could be bacon, sausage, pancakes or grits.

I usually don't eat breakfast. But I am ready to go to PA and NJ. I will be eating lox and bagels every day!!! YUMMY!!!!!!

Egg sandwich or Omelet

Chocolate Milk

Orange Juice

Cereal

English Muffin with cream cheese and on top strawberries with blueberries

Low fat yogurt with fruit

Peaches & Cream oatmeal if I have the time at home, if I'm running late I'll hop out of work at go get a croissant from the bakery.

I love peaches and cream or strawberries with cream..any fruit that goes well with cream..i'll go for it or sometimes without cream, depending on what it is...with a cup of sweet thai tea...(so delicious)

On weekdays, I make my husband five scrambled eggs (three with yoke, two without) with fat free cheddar cheese and a piece of Canadian bacon and I have two eggs sunny-side-up with two pieces of Canadian bacon and a cup of orange juice. I'm thinking about adding some oatmeal or whole wheat toast, though. On the weekends, I don't wake up until lunch.

I always eat breakfast at work, and we always have vendors coming in and bringing really unhealthy food (breakfast tacos, breakfast sandwiches..) so I started bringing my own cereal and milk. I having been eating the Kashi Go Lean cereal with bananas, and I've noticed that it keeps me satisfied until lunchtime!! So I find I'm not snacking so much during the day.

Back