What do you prefer? Straight, Curly, or Wavy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hair is naturally wavy, but unfortunately, the wave isn't all even, so I just use a curling iron to even it up.

My hair is naturally wavy, but not the good kind. I like it straight, it's easy and fast. But I'd love to have it wavy... the good kind like the VS models in the catalogue. I don't love too curly hair on me, I'm too short, and it looks funny on me.

well my hair is naturally curly, and trust me, i hate it!

so i usually straighten it with a straightener.

but sometimes when i leave it for a bit and its still damp i run some hair tamer gel through my hair and it curls into slight waves.

i dont use many products on my hair because i find my hair doesnt look as healthy and natural.

Usually I wear it straight...

First I apply CHI Silk Infusion, just a little bit to help protect it from the flatiron (plus it kind of adds a soften gloss to my hair).

Then, I use my CHI nano, and to add a little bit of volume I use a Matrix BIOLAGE bodifying cream gel underneath on my roots.

After that I spray a fine toothed comb with some volumizing herbal essence spray (cheap stuff, but it works and smells pretty) and go over my top strands lightly just to flatten out the frizz.

Ahhh that seems like a lot of steps, but it really only take about 4 to 5 minutes at the most. On other days I like to curl my hair, but that takes much longer.

How they blow dry it in the salon.

Sadly I don't have money for this anymore so I just put on curlers and sit in my bonnet dryer, or every other week straigten it

I hate my hair curly but only because I have so much volume and hair and my hair can't decide wether it wants to be straight or curly. It's just to crazzzzzzy for me

My hair is naturally curly, but it's such a PITA to deal with. Gel, hairspray, cold water before I'm done showering, etc. So, I get it relaxed, and enjoy the straight hair that's SO much easier to deal with LOL!

it really depnends on the person and the "type" of curls and straight hair. Like im not a huge fan of pin straight flat ironed hair usually, but i LOVE straight hair with lots of volume that curls at the end. I style my hair straight/wavy/curly/flat-ironed straight and i get the most compliments with wavy hair cuz i guess my hair look "biggest" in that style. Thank god my hair is very versatile or i'd go through hell trying to curl/straighten it every day!!!

My hair is mostly straight with a little bit of waviness... I prefer to straighten it the most. I just wish I had more volume when I do!

My hair is almost always straight in some crazy style or spiked up. It's naturally curly but is heated into submission ALL the time. I use... I think it's called bio oil...? Something serum-ish before I flat-iron and then some strong hairspray, hoping whatever craziness I've done lasts.

who knows how to describe this wacky head of hair i'm working with! curly, kinky, puffy! yup!

there are 3 products i need to make my hair act right. well, i guess it's more like a happy medium because my hair does exactly what it wants! lol~

naturally chamomile moisturizer

john freida silicone gel

big bad d's glass creme

both for straight or beautiful soft waves i use my chi flatiron!!!!!! the intense heat is fantastic!!!

Back