What do you use so your hair doesn't friz in the rain/humidity

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tabithac I've been using Herbal Essences Humidity Defying Gel. I hate frizz, but I really hate crunchy hair. I have naturally curly, wavy, frizzy hair and the H.E. gel really seems to work well, but doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy. I also use a touch of Redken Glass after I puti n the gel. I live in Houston, so I am always fighting the humidity. The other plus is that the gel is really inexpensive and smells great. Welcome to MuT, Tabitha! I'm Janelle from NY. Thanks for adding your imput!
smile.gif
I actually just got some HE "totally twisted" curl shaping gel from their 'new" line ... going to try it out the next humid day. Definitley give you credit for having to deal with humidity 24/7 though!!!
rockwoot.gif

my hair really doesnt get frizzy nemore now that its always wavy but when its straight and frizzy i always use frizz ease or if thats not around i put a little bit of mouse in my hands, rubs hands 2gether, and comb my fingers through my hair, that works good too.

Whatever I put in it, after straightening... when I go out with straightened hair and the rain decides to plunge down on me, there is no saving... my hair just goes insane
tongue.gif
on these days I seriously consider giving straightening my hair up and just going curl-crazy, but my hair is too stressed and confused at the moment, I need hair rehab!

I have made piece with my hair and humid air... well, that's very easy for me to say since I live where it's not humid, LOL. But I really love the texture I get when my hair gets wet, and then dries, it's got a spunky personality on it's own. Sometimes, I just leave it as is and put it up in a bun.

i don't think there's a product that will protect me 100%, but i try to control it somewhat with two products.

big bad d's glass creme

john frieda silicone gel

I use a bunch of stuff.. My favorite is rusk smoother leave in conditioner.. it really helps
smile.gif

i also use garnier fructis sleek and shine smoothing cream
smile.gif

The John Frieda line rules! The straightening serum is the best product I've ever used and I've tried everything!

Back