What do you use to remove your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually use Lancome BiFacil, or Johnson baby shampoo. I had a dermatologist recommend using baby shampoo to remove eye make-up and it works really good!!

Boots own brand cucumber eye make up remover gel for my eye makeup then I wash my face with L'Occitane Lavender Harvest gel wash.

Ettusais makeup remover oil free medicated, followed by facial soap.

I use either Pond's wipes or Huggies Natural Care Wipes, then wash face with Dove Sensitive Skin soap.

I have combo skin. Dry on the cheeks, but I can get oily in the Tzone! I've read somewhere that the oil cleansers work well because oil somehow dissolves the oils in foundations and other makeup and so it comes off more easily. Don't quote me on that though haha. All I know is it is really good! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You really do have to wash with a cleanser afterward though. On the bottle they say " you can follow with a cleanser" but I think its a must!

I use Olay daily facial cleansing cloths....

I make sure all my makeup is removed then i use

St.Ives Foaming Apricot Cleanser

(by now my skin is clean and soft)

Then i use St.Ives Apricot Exfoliating Scrub

(now my skin is clean,soft, AND smooth!)

:icon_chee

i once sampled Sisley's eye make up remover (designed for lips and eyes) and it was totally amazing. I loved it but it's way too expensive for a make-up remover! but if you can afford it ... hey try it!

i am currently using an eye make up remover by l'oreal but I think the Simple one is the best since it doesn't feel oily.

I remove my foundation with my regular facewash - it's called Hyfac and was recommended by my derm.

I use Estee Lauder Take It Away Total Make Up Remover.. I love it!

I think I'm going to try this next! I use Double Wear so I think this would work great to remove it. How do you use it laura?

Good ol' white petroleum jelly for eye makeup- It doubles as the best wrinkle preventative known to man. For face makeup it's soap and water all the way.

I always use makeup wipes from MAC, I use the Marcelle gel for my eyes and then wash my face.

I use Lush Ultra Bland

3041.jpg

or CAUDALIE Instant Foaming Cleanser

506_detail.jpg

I'm also a Shu Oil Cleanser fan, got a sample of MAC's oil cleanser and it didn't worked as good as Shu.

Well this is a funny one because i discovered last night that i think i use it wrong! I used to pour some on to cotton pads and remove it but i read the bottle last night and it says to put on face, then remove with cotton pads or cotton wool! I think that's why i used up my last bottle really quick! I love it though. It gets everything off real quick.

I use GALATÉIS CLARTÉ Lancome for eyes and for face usually just a soap. Now I have The Body Shop Cinnamon Soap and Tea Tree Soap:)

Mirtilla and what you think about this Lush Cosmetic?? Do you have also any creme or something??? I heard that they make natural cosmetics of very good quality?!

I use a product by Nuxe (can't remember the name!) for removing my eye mu.

For face, i use Decleor cleansing milk, and remove it with a muslin cloth.

Back