What do you use to remove your makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is the only thing recommended to take off Double Wear makeup....

but....since I haven't received my gratis yet from EL.. I have found that Clean and Clear's foaming make up remover works fine in the meantime.

Afterwards, I use Clinique's 3 step process to clean and moisturize my face.

I LOVE using baby wipes!

I also swear by COLD CREAM!! Especially if I use waterproof mascara!!!

Is there anyone who has tried both the Shu and the MAC cleansing oils? If so, how do they compare? Is the Shu stuff worth the money? I received a sample and loved it, but am not sure if it's worth the 60 bucks per bottle price tag.... I'm just a pauvre, pauvre pussycat. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Those of you that use baby wipes etc to take your m/u off... Do you know if they will or can clog your pores? I had to wash my face like 3 times before all the m/u from the D2B came off...

I need to find an easier way to take my m/u off... But it CANNOT clog the pores... I have had such a problem with my skin, now that it is happy I don't want to screw it up.

I use Loreal Cleansing Milk but I think I might change to either Shu or Tiss after I'm done with my current bottle.

I wear waterproof mascara so I use either baby oil or Lumene eye makeup remover. For my face I use DDF glycolic exfoliating wash 7%. This is great for acne prone skin.

I use plain ole Johnson's Baby Oil on a disposable cotton pad to remove my eye makeup and then I use Cetaphil bar soap to wash my face. I sometimes follow with Sea Breeze as an astringent if its the summer and my face is a little oily.

Say it with me girls, Microfiber cloth! I can remove most anything on my face with some gentle swipes. I usually put some cleansing oil on, massage it around a bit, then wipe with the cloth. If my eye makeup is being extra stubborn, I use some actual makeup remover, but I can't remember the brand.

I use Clinique's Take it Away Cleansing Balm. Its a new product and i love it!

I remove my eye makeup with Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, then I wash my face with Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin! If I'm super lazy, I just use Olay Daily Facials Express for Sensitive Skin.

I use Oil of Olay Daily Facials, and baby oil for any remaining eye makeup--but am not too happy with the baby oil, because it feels like it might clog my skin. I'm reading this thread with great interest,then, for better alternatives! I see lots of them, too...:icon_bigg

I use either Boots Cucumber Eye Make Up Remover Gel or Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover, I prefer the Rimmel one.

Lately i've been using Marcelle eye make-up remover (canadian brand) or i use Andrea make-up remover pads (do they have this in the states?) but i find them soooo oily which is not great because i wear contacts and they are even designed for contact users. Actually the make-up remover was one made by Avon a fews years back, just a simple liquid one and they discontinued it and only sell a cream one! If i get desperate, i use a face cream and in really desperate situations i've even used hand-sanitizer like purell, it works great lol!

Back