What is so great about the Shu curler?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I know you want a rounded curling pad.....why does everyone love it?

Reaction score
I just recently bought one. I think it works better because it creats a better curve with less pressure. Before with my Revlon one I had to press harder and hold it longer to get a good curve but with the Shu it is a simple press and it is good. The only thing I don't like is that it is hard to curl all my lashes since I have very round eyes. It never seems to get the corners.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KristinB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just recently bought one. I think it works better because it creats a better curve with less pressure. Before with my Revlon one I had to press harder and hold it longer to get a good curve but with the Shu it is a simple press and it is good. The only thing I don't like is that it is hard to curl all my lashes since I have very round eyes. It never seems to get the corners. To me, it seems a bit wider than most curlers too. As for the outer lashes, Mally Get The Last Lash is good for those. It's my second fave lash curler.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tuna_fish /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know you want a rounded curling pad.....why does everyone love it? It's weird that you ask..last night I was laying in bed really sick with a fever and all of a sudden I started thinking about this eyelash curler and I said to myself "when im feeling better im gonna go on MUT n ask whats so good about it" haha looks like you did it for me.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KristinB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just recently bought one. I think it works better because it creats a better curve with less pressure. Yep... I agree with this. It's a fast easy press.

Reaction score
Ditto to above. I have pretty straight lashes and this one has worked the best for me, I get a perfect curl and it doesn't take too long, too much pressure or too many pumps to get the curl. This thread totaly reminded me-I do think I need to finally change out my pad, I'm not getting the best curl anymore.

Reaction score
i have a shieshido one (pretty much the same thing), i trying to decide a few weeks ago before i went home if i wanted to bring that one or the old cover girl one i had.

i tried the cover girl one and was horrified at how awfull it was. it didnt curl i had to press really hard and it keept pintching me. needless to say i brought my shieshido one with me and threw the cover girl one away.

Latest posts