What is your bedtime routine for your face?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Facial wash.

2) Toner.

3) Moisturizer (not always)

4) Pimple gel (for THOSE times)

cleanse, tone, drying lotion on spots if needed. i don't moisturize..yeh, bad bad...but it's very humid here plus extremely warm.

I wash off my make up with Burts Bees cleanser and a baby wipe (curtousey of my 2 year old). Then, I spritz with Zia toner and wipe off with cotton ball. I alternate different evenings between Derma E Peptides Plus or Olay Regenerist deep hydrating regenerating cream. Sometimes I just forgo the serums and cleaners for a little dab of apricot oil.

i'm using a makeup remover from Yves Rocher (it also contains a toner inside). it's the one called pure calmille (based on chamomile). it's quite good, but it won't take off all your eye makeup if it's waterproof.

I take off my make up with Kirkland Moisturizing Cleanser which leaves my skin pretty clean. Afterwards I tone with a rose water toner and apply Garden of Wisdom base cream mixed with their moisturizing serum. My skin is supersoft the next day :)

I just use soap and water to wash off my makeup.
smile.gif

Dove soap to remove eyemakeup

Vaseline to clean up the rest of the eyemakeup that the dove didn't pick up, then wash my face with Obagi cleanser, and put on lotion.

Cetaphil cleanser.

wait around for 10-20mins

then usually either Retin-A or Duac Gel.

And then another 10-20 mins after i put the gel on i used cetaphil lotion.

And on sundsays and wednesdays i exfoliate with st.ivs or whatever.

Firstly I remove my make up with ... currently Chanel make up remover cream, then I use a cleansing natural face wash, currently this is Burt's Bees orange facial wash (I picked this up during my stay in America), then an alcohol-free chamomile tonic by Clarins, then I put pure essential organic eye serum by Wild Nature, (which contains oil of hazelnut, borage seed, rose, evening primrose, lavender, lemon, vitamin E, carrot and aloe vera) just around my eye area, and then on my face and neck pure sweet almond oil. I think it is best to keep it as natural as possible, you keep your skin beautiful and young by allowing yourself good healthy nutrition, keeping your skin clean and getting plenty of sleep, avoiding smoke and stress
wink.gif

I just remove my make up with Dove cleansing towelettes, sometimes I forget though. Lol. Normally I use Clinique's 3 step program around 4 nights a week. Since its winter, its to harsh on my skin to use it every night.

Oh and I apply Clinique's All About Eyes Rich every night.

I don't really have one. I either wash my face with a mario badescu cleanser, or if I'm tired and feeling lazy I'll use ponds cleansing towelettes. Quick and easy.

First of all I wash my face with hydropholic oil to clean the dirt and makeup off of my face. Then I apply eye gel and serum around my mouth. Afterwards I put on a nightcream to moisturize my skin!

I have a simple routine that seems to be working.

- Makeup wipes. Currently, still using my MAC one - I bought it back in November, still have enough to last me some weeks. The 100 bulk was a good investment, thank god I listened to the lady. Baby wipes are last resort for me in makeup removal, they all leave a gross/gritty feeling behind.

-(a few times every other week) Acne pads.

-Toner from Olay to remove left over residue and lighten scars.

-On the spot acne remover from Neutrogena.

-Benefit Moisturizer

I remove eye makeup with Sephora's eye makeup remover

wash with Givenchy's cream cleanser(I think it's called Clean It All) or mario Badescu's glycolic cleanser

Tone with MB's Glycolic Toner

Apply eye gel (right now I'm using Red Earth, but looking for something else)

Apply castor oil to eyelashes (I'm trying to grow them out!)

Put on some lip balm and off to la la land!
smile.gif

i wash with sea mud soap (it's really strong, it kind of dries out my skin but it's meant to control oil and acne and i guess that's why) then i tone with erno laszlo's ordinary toner, then depending on my mood, i pick a moisturizer.

i use h20 moisturizer, benefit's dear john, erno laszlo's cream moisturizer (so heavy!), YSL's hydrafeel (i like this one a lot).

I normally either use my elizabeth arden intervene pause and a effect 3 in 1.. it has some exfoliating beads but its really night and washed my face awesome ! Or if I find my skin if being especially too sensitive I go with the clinique redness solutions cleanser.

I can never ever take off my eyeliner make-up without having traces left behind I use whats left of my lancome eye rescue cream or something of that sorts and I put it on a cotton ball then rub the eye makeup traces and it works so well. Ive also felt in love with putting on the lancome high resolution intensive recovery cream.. its soooo thick tho and makes my skin oily but when I wake up my skin is baby soft lol. I like the garnier nutritioniste on my neck lol, or sometimes on my face if I dont want to use the lancome. I try hard to apply moisturizer in the day but I get so buisy ! So I need the extra at night.

I remove my eye makeup with Marcelle eye makeup remover

Wash my face with RoC Endyrial cleanser

Apply Vichy Aqualia moisturizer

Once a week I use RoC Gommage Douceur exfoliating cream after washing my face.

Take off makeup with Pond's Cold Cream.

Wash with Raw Black Soap

Tone with Sea Breeze Actives

Moisturize with Pond's dry skin Cream and Shea butter

Hey ! 1) I wash my face w/ Olay foaming cleanser for sensitive skin. I wear mascara and eye shadow sometimes and it removes that too.

2) Maybe 2 x /week I'll exfoliate with Peter Thomas Roth Botanical scrub. I rub it in with a washcloth.

3) Sometimes I use a masque called Ahava Dead Sea Masque for dry skin

4) I have recently been using Fragrance-free Olay regenerist serum

and after a 10 minutes of applying the serum I apply grapeseed oil. I am happy so far!

Back