What is your current favorite concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like bobbi brown concealers

i am in love with her stuff like they showed me a conceler with a pink undertone and it stays on all day

and i have really really bad under eye circles and they actually cover them and i dont have to worry about reaplying, and it blends in well with my skin, so no cold cream circles as i like to call it when a conceler is to light for your skin

i have boi-ing. i love it, although i just use it for under my eyes but it works great.

just have to use it sparingly, or else it looks really fake (which is why the stuff lasts so so so long).

Concealers have always looked cakey on me, even the best of them: that's why I now use a highlighter over them, or just a highlighter. My favorite Highlighters are Laura Mercier Secret Brightener, Paula Dorf Eye Brite, and Yves St. Laurent Touche Eclat. As for concealers, many are good, but I use them only underneath the highlighter: Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Amazing Cosmetics, Vincent Longo, Paula Dorf, Revlon ColorStay...Vincent Longo stays especially dewy and smooth and hydrating.

To me, Cle de Peau beaute concealer is the best concealer in the market.

Some Sephora shops in NYC (Sephora in Flat Iron) carry Amazing cosmetics concealer.

ive tried boi-ing, hated it! made my eyes look soo old, no freshness about them at all with this product.

But the clarins one sounds interesting,...hmmm

at the mo, I am using MAC select, which is ok, but not very dense (well not dense enough for my circles anyway
frown.gif
)

I am still absolutely LOVING the Lancome wand concealer, MAQUICOMPLET Complete Coverage Concealer. This stuff ROCKS!

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use physician's formula Have you tried their wrinkle reducing one? just curious how that works.

I am looking for a better concealer for under eye circles as well.

Right now I'm using NYC Concealer like Makeupwhore54, it's the best so far, and I've spent so much money on concealers! I tried Bo-oing while in Sephora last week, and I've been contemplating going back to get it, except everyones reviews say it's cakey looking, I admit, it had to be rubbed in really well.....I dunno what I'm going to do...I'll let you know when I find a a better one...

I didnt know there can be a really good or bad concealer??? I feel they are all the same, then again i have only tried a couple. But if you find your exact colour match I dont see how they can be totally different just for a spot treater.

I have Estee Lauder's Double wear concealer. It stays on all day, doesn't cost a lot and I Love it!!!

ok,let me tell you-i have tried boiing earlier...and...i don't like it.

it seems that after a while it'll turn cakey and go into the pores..which make you old.i put it back in it's box and awaits for monday so it can be returned!

think i will take clarins instead.

I have boi-ing and I really like it, it's always given me great coverage... but maybe now I'll try the Amazing Cosmetics concealer.

I have to say the best concealer I've tried is Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer. It really does give you full coverage and very little goes a very long way, so it lasts forever! My only problem is finding someone who sells it. Maybe I'll try the Amazing Cosmetics concealer since I can purchase it at a store and not have to wait for it.

i'm gonna merge this thread with the original. please do a search first next time. thanks!

I love the Mac concealer! but the lancome effacecerne concealer is suppose to be really great so i might try that one when my mac finishes..although i think it might be more expensive

Latest posts

Back