What is your current favorite concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't found my true love concealer yet...Just getting by using drug store stuff until I find the right one. But will definitely be trying some of the products above. Thanks girls!

MAC Select cover up is my new love, but I've been dying to try Kevyn Aucoin's stuff for about 3 years. One day I'll splurge!

Ive tried loads, from benifit to elizibeth arden, clinique.. but I love mary kays signature concealer the best! It lasts me ages. I dont get many break outs or blemishes, My last tube lasted me almost a year

i loove MAC's studio touch-stick b/c a)it's a light to medium coverage so it's just right for me, bc i dont need alot of coverage B) it's very easy to appy c) i can carry it around anywhere to touch up, man i love that $h*t! lol

and for the days i need alot of coverage i love MAc's studio finish b/c it is full coverage

Originally Posted by Jimena /img/forum/go_quote.gif HR's Magic Concealer, hands down.
Second running: Phytocernes, Sisley

What is HR?

Originally Posted by Jimena /img/forum/go_quote.gif Helena Rubinstein. Thank you! Now I"m wondering which color? I have light to medium skin...is the light really light?I also have red undertones to my skin.

i am so lost, i have dark circles and bags sometimes and it seems that nothing is working with me. i really need lots of help with this. most important is that the concealor doesnt sit in fine lines... HELP PLEASE

I like make up for ever concealor for under eye.

I like mac's but i hate those lines it brings along.

mac is nice for other parts of the face but the undereye part.

I also like YSL. its nice for discoloration. it has the reflecting light thing feature.

plus it blends in beautifuly.!

Latest posts

Back