What is your ethnic background?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump.

I reopened this thread because the thread I referred above is not exist anymore.

Edited:

Lisa, just want to let you know that I've merged the other same threads.

Okay, I forgot to add mine lol.

I have mixed blood: Persian/Iranian, Dutch, Chinese and Indonesian.

Im Moroccan, but I know some of my ancesters are Algerian. But hey, it's in Africa so you're never sure of your background.

And when you see the members of my family, some look white, some look mixed black-white, some look "real" Moroccan,. Even me, I can look from different ethniks depending on my hair color and skin tone.

Wow some of you have such exotic mixes! How do you find out this stuff?? All I know is my family are from England, Ireland and Scotland but we are all different colourings so there must be some ethnic mixing in there. I swear I'm part Viking from my dad, cos he's six and a half feet tall and big with blond hair and a red beard! I've inherited his family's eccentricity and fieryness. :blush: but my sister is like my mum's side - dark haired and much quieter.

1/2 african american (on that side I have some chinese) and 1/2 white (on that side I have some Irish, my grandmother's dad was from Belfast, I ithink some Cherokee Indian)

Half Dutch, Half Surinameese

*Suriname is in South America neighboring Brazil

i'm a pretty mixed bag of tricks, but most americans are so can i just say i'm 100% american?

I'm a mixed bag too. But, I know I'm mainly German, French and Italian. With a little Scottish thrown in there I think.

Back