What is your ethnic background?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my mother's family was mainly from Scotland & Ireland, and my father's from England and Wales. Yeah... I'm very white Northern European! Haha. Sometimes I wish my family background were a little more diverse and interesting!

Aww man, I wish I had some interesting ethnic heritage, but I'm all Bengali like Miranhat. If it had been a choice I'd want to be Bengali/Italian/Some fierce Native American tribe/Persian/Swedish, lol.

I'm puertorrican so i'm a mix of European (mostly Spanish but with a hint of Irish), African and Native Puertorrican (Taíno "indians") and that's all as far as i know...might have a bit of extraterrestial in me:rotfl:

I am 1/2 German. My dad is 100% German, he was adopted from there. I also have Irish and Scottish. I am not sure what else..

I am Inupiat (a group called Aseuluk from King Island) and French.

My great grandfather was the Chief on King Island.. so I guess i am like Pocahontas or something =p

I actually have no idea since nobody really does a lot of background-searching here. All I know is that back to my great-grandparents they´re all Austrian.

But both my dad´s and mom´s whole family have Slovenian last names and my whole family is bilingual-German and Slovenian (except for the youngest generation, including me), so who knows...maybe my ancestors moved to Austria from Slovenia a long time ago. I don´t really care though, I don´t even care much for being Austrian LOL

african-american, french (creole), indian, and who knows what else lol, but my family is from louisiana and most of them were mixed with something. my dad's side of the family are creoles (black and french mix) and my mom's side of the family are mixed with black, indian, and white. My great-grandma was full indian and my great-grandpa was bi-racial (black and white).

Come on Andrea we all know you're Canadian. I'm mostly Irish with some, German, French, Scottish, and English thrown in there to spice things up a bit.

am i the only one that sees it? It's on the left where all your membershio info is right next to where it says if you're on or offline.

Back