What is your Favorite makeup brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im attracted to packaging and quality.  With that said Urban Decay and Too Faced are my go to right now.  But I also recently picked up some NYX that I like and Im dieing to try out some Sugar Pill stuff.

MAC by far....the brushes, the powder, the eyeshadows, the liners, the lip products, i LOVE MAC!!  Only thing I really don't use of them is the foundation, just because I have extremely sensitive skin...

I love Sugarpill and Beauty From the Earth for shadows, but i've found myself with a lot of Maybelline products lately too

I just returned from ULTA and tried NYX for lips for the first time ..... and I'm hooked, at least for lips.  For eyes I love MAC and Urban Decay ... and Benefit fro time to time.  For foundation, powder and blush, it's gotta be MAC.  

So, I guess I have MANY favs! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, my gosh how could I pick just one!  I am a makeup-a-holic!  I really love Chanel, Bobbi Brown, and Makeup Forever.  But, there are many more that I think are great also.  I tend to like some products from one line and then other products from another.  I also switch around when new seasons hit and the new palettes come out.  Whoever has the most beautiful new brown eyeshadow always wins :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't have a straight fav.. i'm a bit of a mix and match

atm, i love shiseido's new foundation, bobbi brown for pressed powder, lancome and shiseido for mascara, revlon for concealer and eos for balm :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Depends what for. I like Lise Watier for concealer and foundation, MAC and sometimes Body Shop for powder, MAC and Lancome lipsticks, and eyeshadow from so many different places- lots of the same brands to have crap stuff have good stuff for the same price, so I shop between high-end and Claire's, if you get my drift.

I like the Balm's packaging a lot, and I find their products to be worth it.

Brushes, I'm all over the place. Cheapest+good quality is what I look for though.

At this point in my life, I have to say Mary Kay...I love the products I've used so far...It took me a little over a year after using their products to become a consultant...I use Mary Kay TimeWise Moisturizer, Concealer, Foundation, Eyeshadow, Lipstick, LipGloss, LipBalm, LipLiner.  I've used Victoria's Secret, the Body Shop, Rimmel, Revlon, Almay, MAC, Christian Dior, L'Oreal, Flirt!, Urban Decay, Maybelline, Lancome, etc (I may have forgotten some others, lol)...Every cosmetic company has a color that you will feel is right for you.  And right now I'm going to stick with MaryKay.  I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE THEIR MOISTURIZER...

Overall my favorites are MAC, Urban Decay and Sugarpill.

Though my favorite foundation is from Laura Mercier, concealer from Amazing Cosmetics, and mascara from Fresh haha

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is sold at Sephora. Have you heard of Supernova Mascara? That's the one I'm talking about, and it's made by Fresh :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been using it for probably about 6-7 years, and it's hands down my favorite :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Supernova... yes but don't think I knew the line it was from.

I've always really been a drugstore girl; the top 5 brands that take up a majority of my collection are NYX, Sleek MakeUP, L.A Colours. E.L.F and Shiro Cosmetics. <3

I honestly buy whatever I can find that looks good on me, I am kinda a cheapskate but ones I use most are Covergirl. L.A Colors, Wet N wild, Hard Candy, and a mall nearby recently opened a new store that sells a bunch of make up and beauty products and I got lip/eyeliner and the brand is Kleancolor, not sure how big they are but they have a website and everything is decently priced, also I purchased roll-on glitter there, its Beauty Treats brand and it works really well, they also have a website you can check out  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love Avon make up as well and just recently became a rep and e-rep so you can purchase online. 

honestly, i LOVE Elf's eyeshadows, i think they are very pigmented and pretty on the skin. along with wet and wild..

if i had to choose one, it'd be elf.

I'm currently using my sample of Clinique High Impact Mascara. I'm not fond of the smell but do like how thick my lashes look (I've only used it twice though). When I do my FOTD tomorrow then I'll use it for that. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think my most purchased is M.A.C. but I have 10,000 other brands from dept. store to drug store. oooooh I love cosmetics!!!!
icon_eek.gif

That's rough for me, I'd say for foundation it's BareMinerals for sure, for eyeshadow it's Urban Decay, for blush it's definitely Cargo (I love mixing Prague and the Big Easy) and for everything else it's MAC :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back