What is your Favorite makeup brand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
foundation - maybelline mineral

eyeshadow/blush - right now it's tkb, but really it's anything that has good payoff

mascara - waterproof maybelline mascaras

concealer - amazing cosmetics

This is way too difficult~ can we say all of them?? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If I had to pick one though, Urban Decay is definitely the brand I get most excited about! Amazing eyeshadows (the color! the texture!) and the packaging is adorable!

I don't have a favorite brand for everything. For drugstore skincare, I like Neutrogena. For mascara, it's covergirl and for lipsticks, it's actually Wet n' wild...hah. 

I would have to say MUFE, UD and Nars.

Nars - Blushes, eyeshadows and lip glosses are outstanding.  Highly pigmented, incredible coverage and feel silky on the skin. Actually, they have the Best Blushes in the BIZ. PERIOD! Best shades around. If you are Albaster - Orgasm and Sin are perfect. If you're as dark as Alek Wek - Mounia, Exhibit A and Taj Mahal are perfect for you. And if those shades are get you, they have another 19 shades that will. Oh, the shade Dolce Vita works for everyone!!!!

What I love most about Nars products a little goes a long way. They are pricey however, you use so much less of their products that other products. It's worth the price. Buying a blush will last you for years if you manage it well.

I recently sampled Nars Sheer Glow foundation and added it to my list list of awesome Nars products.

MUFE - Eye Make(Eyeshadows, liners, mascara, creams), Foudations, Blushes, Lip sticks, primers. Honestly, I havent' tried a product from MUFE that I haven't liked. I think Face & Body is one of the best foundations out there. HD foundation is good but its more coverage that I like for myself. There primers are very good. The aqua creams and the new aqua liners are the best of the best. The lipsticks, shadows and blushes are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. Their mascara Smoky Eyes is one of favorite mascaras and I"m a mascara junkie.

Urban Decay - Eyeshadows and Primer Potions. I love the Urban Decay primer potions. My favorites are original, greed and sin. I love the eyeshadows too.

Honerable mention - Lancome. I like their mascaras alot.

Back