What is your Favorite Mixed Drink?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In restaurants I always order a frozen margarita, but I am not the best at making my own mixed drinks.. so at home I stick to screwdrivers or just good ol' Coors Light!

Green Skittle.
smile.gif

I don't drink alcohol. I get offered drinks all the time and I'm just not interested. You can tell everyones looking at you and thinking 'A teenager refusing alcohol? What the hell?!' haha!
tongue.gif

Beer please! More often than not I'm a Bud Light girl. If I want something sweet, Smirnoff Triple Black. And if I'm looking to get DRUNK, then it's straight vodka.

Im proud to say I haven't touched drinks since I was 17

howver Im tempted to drink (try)Margaritas
eusa_naughty.gif
lol

Malibu and pineapple juice is my fallback.

If I'm at the beach I go with a strawberry Margarita! They are even better with Patron Silver, yummy!

Oh my, I don't know the name of any drinks. The most I've ever really drunk was a peach cooler with some pizza a couple years ago. I loved those. Smirnoff was okay but that's as much alcohol as i've ever drunk. And that was so many years ago.

Where do I begin. I'm on a 10-month break from alcohol. My all time favorite drink is a Michelada.

It's beer mixed with clamato, tabasco, lime and some other spices. It has a kindof bloody mary taste. Sooooooooo good. Can you tell that I miss it, lol.

I like a great wine cooler. So far my favorite flavor is Passionate Kiss from Seagrams.

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where do I begin. I'm on a 10-month break from alcohol. My all time favorite drink is a Michelada.
It's beer mixed with clamato, tabasco, lime and some other spices. It has a kindof bloody mary taste. Sooooooooo good. Can you tell that I miss it, lol.

I LOVE a good michelada! Nothing beats this on a hot summer day! Extra lime for me please. lol

I really like Woodchuck Cider too.

As far as a drink when I go clubbing/bar hopping/showstopping....it has to be a Sexy Alligator! One of these and you will be dancing with ZERO inhibitions in no time! lol

• 1 oz. Jägermeister
  • 1 oz. Midori
  • 1 oz. Chambord
  • 1 oz. Sour Mix
I only like this if they do it in a martini glass. You start by shaking the Midori with the sweet n sour mix with ice and pour into a martini glass. Then you take the Chambord (raspberry liquor) and carefully pour it into the glass so that a layer of it sinks to the bottom. Then...here's where it gets tricky...You pour the Jagermeister so that it floats op top of the Midori Sour mix. So you end up with 3 layers! It is a great looking drink, unfortch, you need to woof it down shooter style. Trust me, you do not want to sip this!
I found a picture on Flickr!

222187625_1dd9423696.jpg

Party punch: equal parts pineapple juice, cran-raspberry juice, and ginger ale. Delicious!

Pina colada
biggrin.gif
- pineapple juice, coconut milk, rum (but i skip the rum).

i pass on beer, the only one i like (beer+vodka), is made with barley malt, which i cannot digest.

most of the time, i'll have blended fruits, or i'll ask if the barman can skip the alcohol part.

what i would like to try once, though, is a bloody mary.

Just rum and coke.

I know how it will affect me and how many I can drink (4-5, depending on how loosely the rum was poured).

I got turned on to Lava Flows when I was in Maui; it's basically a Pina Colada with strawberries belnded with rum to make a sort of syrup that makes the "lava". Yummy.

Also, a bartender friend made Gorilla Milk for me like, 7 years ago, and I haven't been in a bar since that knows how to make it although most will make it as long as I explain it; the way SHE made it was light and dark rum, banana liqueur and half and half.

I have seen other recipes for it that call for coffee liqueur or creme de cacao but I know my friends recipe didn't have those in it.

I like a cuba libre:

150px-CubaLibre3.jpg

Rum and cola (diet for me) with lime.

I do love pina coladas also:

turquoise%20water%20pina%20colada.jpg

In the winter, a nice single malt scotch.

I just remembered having some kind of coconut rum w/ mango juice a while back...it was very yummy.

My boyfriend drank half vodka/half milk before...eww. He tried to tell me it was good.

Red-headed sluts.
smile.gif

Jager, peach snapps, and cranberry juice.

I first discovered them freshmen year and it's been a four year love affair ever since.

Mmm...

ok Laura Faye owes a recipe for Green Skittle I never heard of that!

so no Slippery Nipples or Sex on the Beach has been mentioned. maybe that is a good thing.

Hahah sorry Darla! Here it is, ooh and I like sex on the beach cocktails!!

INGREDIENTS

* 2 parts Taboo

* 1 part Vodka

* 1 part Blue curaçao

* 3 parts Orange juice

* 3 parts Lemonade

The orange juice and blue curacao make the bright green colour of the cocktail. I can't find a picture of one on the internet
frown.gif

Thank you Laura Faye, what did 30 seconds pass? You must have been on standby! Outstanding !

lol

Back