What is your Favorite Mixed Drink?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gosh u guys are makin me wanna booze it up! Eh.Just think about the hang overs, the headaches, the upset stomachs, the exhaustion.

Oh, and the expense, lol!

ahh! thanks for the reminder!!

Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eh.Just think about the hang overs, the headaches, the upset stomachs, the exhaustion.

Oh, and the expense, lol!

I have a few favorites..

Vodka and Mountain Dew

Rum and Coke (I prefer Pepsi)

Long Island Ice Tea. I recently bought the mix and you just need to add lemon juice, coke or pepsi and ice. Yummy!

Here is a twist: Is there anything you won't drink after a bad experience?

Dr. Pepper and Bacardi Rum (don't ask)

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is a twist: Is there anything you won't drink after a bad experience?

Uck...Grape MD 20/20.

Irish Car Bombs. Blehhhhh, just thinking about it is making my throat constrict.

Of course those were drank in conjunction with tequila shots- also, which I will never drink again...
207e67f9.gif

Let's see... I'm a wino, any kind of red please.
smile.gif

If I'm not drinking wine I'm drinking vodka tonics or vodka and cranberry.

I tried something the other day that was very good... framboise beer (raspberry flavored)

A summer drink I love (I only had one this summer though) is a Moscow Mule:

A moscow mule is made with vodka, pimm's, ginger beer, and lime. (bitters if you want) They should be served on ice in a copper mug. They are so refreshing. I think I'll be making one tomorrow now.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif . They are so refreshing. I think I'll be making one tomorrow now. this was an innocent little thread, now I'm feeling like a bad influence

tee.gif
Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif this was an innocent little thread, now I'm feeling like a bad influence

you should try gin with sprite or 7up it's really good and also add 1 piece of halls candy, it will make you wild

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif or if you only drink beer, wine or even some other beverage mention that!
So I'm looking for the name of the drink and if its off the wall mention how you make it.

My fave shot is Patron or Don Julio tequila straight, but I also love a buttery nipple- Butterscotch shnapps and baileys Irish Cream, which also brings me to my fave mixed drink- my take on a Kahlua Mudslide.I mix Kahula, Baileys, Butterscotch shnapps and a Stoli Vanilla vodka in a shaker with ice and shake then strain into a frosted glass. Very good for after dinner, as it is very sweet and creamy.

I also love the classics- Jack or Rum and coke, Captain Morgan and Cranberry... too many to list!

Originally Posted by *Gigi* /img/forum/go_quote.gif My fave shot is Patron or Don Julio tequila straight, but I also love a buttery nipple- Butterscotch shnapps and baileys Irish Cream, which also brings me to my fave mixed drink- my take on a Kahlua Mudslide.I mix Kahula, Baileys, Butterscotch shnapps and a Stoli Vanilla vodka in a shaker with ice and shake then strain into a frosted glass. Very good for after dinner, as it is very sweet and creamy.

I also love the classics- Jack or Rum and coke, Captain Morgan and Cranberry... too many to list!

ooohhh, I forgot about buttery nipples!! We have to make those by the pitcher during the holidays!! I love Patron (silver) and El Jimador (Silver) and Don Julio. Dang, I miss my alcohol!

Bahama Mama is #1!!! But, since it seems a lot of people can't make it, I end up asking for Sex on the Beach or Amaretto Sours. Oh yeah! Buttery Nipples are good too!

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is a twist: Is there anything you won't drink after a bad experience?

Lol.
Good question. Since one of my dad's friends broke a bottle of beer on my teeshirt when i was a kid, i kind of have a beer issue. In my life, i must have drunk like 3 or 4.

Jaga shots..

I'm ok with Jaga bombs..but Jaga by itself.. On my 17th birthday I remember there were about 17 odd shots lined up, didn't know what they were, never had them...not pretty. I'm sure everyone else had fun laughing at me though haha
unsure.gif

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just remembered having some kind of coconut rum w/ mango juice a while back...it was very yummy.
My boyfriend drank half vodka/half milk before...eww. He tried to tell me it was good.

Hahaha it is actually alright, though if I was going to drink vodka with milk I'd have to add Kahulua turn it into a white russian, something much nicer.

Gosh, I need to leave this thread, Absolutely love alcohol i'm getting obsessive haha. I should post up some of the cocktail pics and recipes I make up at the club I work at, We do a few competitions.

Talking about what I won't drink after a bad experience: Brut Cava.

My boyfriend and I had a bottle to celebrate his graduation. So, after gulping that down I decide we need more so we head off to the shop and the rest of the night is a blur. In total, since I just kept gulping it down like fruit juice, I must have had about 1 1/2 of the 2. I felt so ill the next day. Unable to move. Seriously. I'm a small person with not a lot of tolerance for alcohol.

I seems such a great idea at the time. :/

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Raspberry Long Island
biggrin.gif
they call this a purple rain in my area. it's quite deadly! lol~
i'm a classic martini girl. grey goose with 3 olives. if i know the bartender i'll do cosmos.

SoCo and lime!!! Love it! Or vodka with lime and some sort of fruit juice.

I'm not a big rum and coke fan, I have to say. Actually, I just really don't like soda and alcohol together. Yuck!

AMF aka Adios MuthaF***a

Pina Colada

Sex on the Beach

Jack n Coke

or my cheapo Minute Maid Tropical Punch and Vodka

Back