What is your Sephora Chic Week shopping list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by BSquared /img/forum/go_quote.gif

UD in obsessed is my FAVORITE pink. I love it so much! I'm trying g to be mostly good so my list so far:

Porefessional because I need it
Eye primer because I also need it. Deciding between shadow insurance and the nars one (I've used both and like both but not sure which one I'll re-buy)
Grindhouse sharpener
Some sort of cream highlight for the summer
MAYBE one of the ambient light blushes. I do not need more blush like EVER but they are so pretty and this will be my last shopping trip for awhile.
Foundation of some kind---maybe nars sheer glow
OCC nailpolish in rx

Update: I was not good. Final purchase list:

- Porefessional

- Koh Gen Do cleansing water

-  Kat von D liquid lipstick x2 (Backstage Bambi and Armageddon)

- Sephora clear lip liner

- Formula X nail polish in Fine Like Einstein (I. LOVE. THIS. SO. MUCH) and Grandiose

- Kat Von D Lipstick in Backstage Bambi

- Too Faced Chocolate Bar

- Escada Born in Paradise purse spray

- OCC pencil in feathered

- Grindhouse

- Bite lipstick in Vouvray

- Nars Eye Primer

- Glamglow Thisty Mud

So yeah pretty sure I'm on a no-buy for the rest of my life.

Love that everyone got Naked 3! I love it so much!
wub.gif

Am I the only one that's kind of relieved all these sales are over? I felt so much pressure to buy things while they were on sale! And I'm supposed to be on a no buy....

You're not alone! I felt so relieved once the IT Cosmetics, Sephora,and other sales were over (especially when the Wonder Vision palette sold out on the Smashbox website)! Especially since I managed to avoid a lot of the color cosmetics I really wanted and only bought stuff I needed from Sephora (like night time moisturizers for the summer... and winter). We'll see how I do once more sales and GWPs start popping up (or, you know, that Ulta circular that's supposed to come up tomorrow)
hehe.gif

Love that everyone got Naked 3! I love it so much!
wub.gif

Am I the only one that's kind of relieved all these sales are over? I felt so much pressure to buy things while they were on sale! And I'm supposed to be on a no buy....

I really really love the Naked 3 palette.  Yes, I am so glad these sales are ending!!  I didn't buy too much for the last few months because I knew they were coming up, and then I just kind of went a little crazy.  I bought a lot of stuff that I needed or had run out of, but I was a little impulsive and I've started setting things aside that aren't working or that I don't absolutely love to make a return.

And just an FYI for Rouge Members, the 15% off sale is still on.

- Porefessional

- Formula X nail polish in Fine Like Einstein (I. LOVE. THIS. SO. MUCH) and Grandiose

- Grindhouse

- Nars Eye Primer

- Glamglow Thisty Mud

I love that lipsticks weren't even on the original list....oops!

Quote: Originally Posted by tallison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love that lipsticks weren't even on the original list....oops!
And they're all pink...and 2 of them the same color. Well, I totally need one liquid version and one stick version...right? Off to the enablers thread to make sure
icon_redface.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ordered Naked 3 and thinking about making another order.
My Naked 3 palette has been my go to palette lately. I hope you like it!

Thanks, I cant wait to get it.

Quote: Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last minute order last night and finally purchased naked 3. Wasn't going to bc I am getting the toofaced palette in the April popsugar box (if it ever ships). But my sephora gift card from swagbucks cleared just in time so for $25, I couldn't resist.
That's a great price!

UD in obsessed is my FAVORITE pink. I love it so much! I'm trying g to be mostly good so my list so far:

Porefessional because I need it
Eye primer because I also need it. Deciding between shadow insurance and the nars one (I've used both and like both but not sure which one I'll re-buy)
Grindhouse sharpener
Some sort of cream highlight for the summer
MAYBE one of the ambient light blushes. I do not need more blush like EVER but they are so pretty and this will be my last shopping trip for awhile.
Foundation of some kind---maybe nars sheer glow
OCC nailpolish in rx

- Porefessional

- Grindhouse

- Nars Eye Primer

- Glamglow Thisty Mud

Awesome haul!

My loot I got in store (missing is my Billionaire Boyfriend Rollerball). Blush colors: outlaw, Taos and. Exhibit a I also placed 2 online orders. I'm now VIB status. Best thing is I got my Kat Von D vampira lipstick

Nope no longer working. I returned the lip glosses since urban decay had them for sale on their site for $8

Is there anything you guys regret buying during Chic Week and are returning?  I tend to impulse buy more when there is a sale on and then feel buyer's remorse later and want to return things. My return list so far:

NARS radiant creamy concealer in Custard (I normally wear Vanilla, but I thought I could make custard work....I tried, I can't)

Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Dark Brown (Impulse buy, I already have brown liquid eyeliner in other formulas I like better)

I'm also considering returning a tarte palette (the matte one) that I purchased before the sale.  I've barely used it, but I do like the blush.  Maybe I just talked myself out of returning that....

Quote: Originally Posted by tallison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is there anything you guys regret buying during Chic Week and are returning?  I tend to impulse buy more when there is a sale on and then feel buyer's remorse later and want to return things. My return list so far:

NARS radiant creamy concealer in Custard (I normally wear Vanilla, but I thought I could make custard work....I tried, I can't)

Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Dark Brown (Impulse buy, I already have brown liquid eyeliner in other formulas I like better)

I'm also considering returning a tarte palette (the matte one) that I purchased before the sale.  I've barely used it, but I do like the blush.  Maybe I just talked myself out of returning that....
I returned my Bite Beauty Cashmere lip cream in Bourdeaux. I didn't like the color on me and it was too drying. I wish I would have gotten the Agave lip mask.

I might return my NARS tinted moisturizer. It's too light when I first put it on, then it oxidizes into my perfect shade in a few minutes. But I notice that I'm "orange" several hours later. I love this product but I can't find a shade that matches me perfectly all day  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only thing I might consider returning is my naked 3 palette, but most likely not. It's just hit or miss for me when creating looks... but I'll probably keep it and eventually get naked 2 to complete the collection

The only thing I might consider returning is my naked 3 palette, but most likely not. It's just hit or miss for me when creating looks... but I'll probably keep it and eventually get naked 2 to complete the collection
I want the naked palettes but at the same time, I don't. I don't wear eyeshadow much, but when I do wear neutrals I already have a good selection I love. I know some of it is just the hype, but I still end up wanting one. I think at the end of the day there's just too expensive ($67) to justify. But they are awful pretty, and they have a huge cult following. Sorry, for the tangent lol! Just thinking out loud...

Hey, ladies who picked up UD Electric-now that you've had it for a bit, WORTH IT?! DO I TAKE THE PLUNGE?  Do I need this?

Back